Prisoners/Memes

Searching for Universe....

Searching.....

Searching.....

Universe found....

Downloading 1%.....

Downloading 17%.....

Downloading 49%.....

Downloading 73%.....

Downloading 97%.....

Download Complete:

Universe: Prisoners

"So when are we going to see that Universe with Midoriya being a robot again?!?" asked Mei in excitement.

"I'm not sure child, maybe soon, maybe later. It all depends on the machine to be honest," I said patting her head.

"I rather she not see that again," said Powerloader fearing for his shop.

"I'm curious to see what kind of blueprints she develops because of it," said Nezu.

"Please don't encourage her Principal Nezu," said Powerloader even more worried.

"Prisoners? Oh no, I don't like the sound of this," said All Might.

"Ha this sounds entertaining, does that mean that brat is a villain?" asked Shigaraki with a creepy smile.

"Actually yes and no," I said.

"Heh?" said Kaminari.

"Yeah, I also don't understand. Is he or is he not?" asked Dabi slightly annoyed.

"Okay, he and some of you are what I call internet celebrities... virtual sloots..... I mean virtual celebrities. Sorry, my *cough* *cough* inner crusader almost came out," I said beating my chest.

"Your inner wha-?" asked a very dumbfounded Yui and Reiko.

"Moving on! So in this universe a few of you are herotube celebrities, and as you all know herotube is an internet platform where any and all content is viewable, and this is an animation of a game a few of you have played together."

"I love watching herotube content!! It's where I get many dance routine ideas," said Mina starting to dance.

"Yeah! I love watching reaction videos," said Kaminari.

"I prefer watching chess tournaments," replied Momo. 

"You should consider watching music cover videos that people do, they're really awesome," said Jiro twirling an earlobe.

"I like watching fighting videos!!" said Tetsutetsu, Kaminari and Kendo, who immediately started an arm wrestling competition.

"I don't remember that table being there!" I said confused.

"Also I'm going to bring in a few more people," I said as I snapped my fingers, and all of a sudden Inko Midoriya and the Bakugo's along with Gran Torino appeared.

One explanation and event of memory input later

"Oh my poor baby!" yelled Inko crying and worried.

"It's okay Miss Midoriya, the Izuku of our world is safe and sound, I promise," said Aizawa hugging the woman to calm her down along with All Might, who by the way received a harsh punishment from his mentor as soon as he was given an explanation of everything that happened.