Chapter 4: Halloween/The Slap

"Oi! God, what was that?" asked Tetsutetsu, his fellow classmates had the same amount of curiosity in their heads.

"Well you see child, in this universe my son is not a human; technically," I said rubbing a finger on my temple.

"Meaning?" asked Mirio.

"Yeah I'm not really understanding either," said Dabi getting nods of agreement from the rest of the LOV.

Nezu chuckled, which sounded more evil than innocent, "Our lovable student is some sort of humanoid isn't he?" this question got the attention of every student and teacher present.

"Mm more like android or cyborg to be exact," I said contemplating what to even call my child, so many options, yet I know very few will agree on the correct term.

"As cool as that sounds, why?" asked Itsuka.

'I really shouldn't answer that question,' I thought to myself. "Well sweety the thing is my child was created by a self-learning AI created by humans to use as a spying weapon of sorts called Skynet; The minute Skynet was launched into action however, it became self-aware with a distaste for humans which led to it turning on them and using their nuclear weapons against them which resulted in a near genocide. Those humans that remained are constantly fighting against a legion of cyborgs created by Skynet, they call themselves the resistance." I said realizing the room was so quiet from the amount of attention I was receiving while telling the story.

"A war that hasn't stopped? Those poor people," said Nejire.

"Human nature will always force us to want to outdo one another and in war, that mentality is rooted deep," said Endeavor.

"If the universe comes up again I'll explain any more questions, but for now let's see what other universes await!" I said pushing the button.

Searching for Universe....

Searching.....

Searching.....

Universe found....

Downloading 1%.....

Downloading 17%.....

Downloading 49%.....

Downloading 73%.....

Downloading 97%.....

Download Complete:

Universe:  Halloween

"Oh, well. Damn me!" I said face-palming somewhat comically.

'Oh no,' thought all the students.

"We're not going to like this one, are we?" asked Fuyumi already expecting an answer that she knew she didn't want to hear.

"Afraid not," was my only response.

"Our paitents get fresh air, sunshine, a view, proper exercise, healthy diet. It pains me to see him transfer to that less than desirable facility," said the voice of Gran Torino as his frame slowly appeared on the screen with Kendo and Monoma walking next to him.

"Ha! Get a good look at that 1a chumps! The world just popped up and already class 1b got the spotlight-" said Monoma inevitably receiving his daily dose of neck chop courtesy of the big sis of class 1b.