Chapter 3: Grown Ups/Terminator

Searching for Universe....

Searching.....

Searching.....

Universe found....

Downloading 1%.....

Downloading 17%.....

Downloading 49%.....

Downloading 73%.....

Downloading 97%.....

Download Complete:

Universe: Grown Ups

"Here we go! Now this is going to be pretty fun to watch!" I said somewhat excited even though I still had a bit to learn about comedy

"Grown Ups?" asked Tamaki facing the wall.

"Well this once sounds a lot better," said Hagakure.

"Sounds interesting/I could care less," said Twice.

The screen turned on and instantly Izuku is once again seen on screen as an adult, his hair however is shorter, in the room there are two boys one with greenish hair the other with orange hair with green highlights.

"Orange hair? Hm that's strange I wonder who the mother is?" asked Kaminari to no one in particular, meanwhile a certain orange haired teen is having a mental breakdown.

'Ehh!? M-M-Mi-Midoriya and I ha-have kids t-toge-together??' she mentally panicked as her face was bright red, it's not that she didn't want to have kids with him or didn't find him attractive it's just when you learn that you and your may or may not be crush have kids right off the bat, that can catch anyone off guard.

"What the heck is going on out here?" asked Izuku looking outside.

"Man I don't think I'll ever get used to hearing that kid swear," said Endeavor.

As he looked outside he noticed his car slowly working it's way down until it crashed into a table and chairs, "Oh my god," he said as he ran outside.

From the driver side came out little Eri, "I didn't mean to it was an accident," she said as Izuku hugged her, "I don't care, are you alright? What the heck were you thinking?" he said completely concerned for his little girl, as his children and some lady caught up to them.

"Oh my god Eri!" said Ochaco a little worried.

"Sheesh that adorable little girl could have hurt herself!" said Momo also worried.

"Typical Midoriya, could care less about his stuff getting destroyed, Eri's safety comes first," said Aizawa smirking knowing Izuku always prioritizes her safety above anything else.

"I was trying to use the navy," she replied innocently.

"Too damn cute!" yelled the girls.

"The Navy? What's the Navy?" asked Power Loader.

"The Navy? What's the Navy?" asked Izuku.

"The name in the car to ask it a question," replied Eri.

"You mean the navigation system, idiot" replied one of the children.

"Shhh, Itzu relax," said Izuku.