The ride

I open the door for him.

- Hey!

- Hi!

- Wow. Um, you look amazing in that dress.

- oh! Thank you! You also look amazing in that!

- thanks, he smirks

Holy. Shit. He looks, wow, he just, I have no words, literally. I thought I was over dressed but I guess I pick the perfect dress. His tattoos, his hair. I never thought that I would want to screw a 34 year old at 22. He had a black long-sleeve button down shirt tucked into black dress pants. He rolled his sleeves up to reveal his tattoos. So many tattoos. Two sleeves of fine art in black ink on his veiny, muscular arms. The fantasies rushed through my head. So many fantasies all at the same time. He leads me to his car. Ugh, even his car is sexy. A black Mercedes Benz with deep red leather. I wanted him to fuck me right then and there. I don't think I would be able to focus on business without thinking about him edging me and making me beg. I would beg for him, for his cock, for his cum, for his fingers inside me.
He opens the door for me and I sit.

- so are you finally going to tell me where we are going?

- not yet, be patient. Gratitude is bigger with latent reward.

- right.

We drive for what feels like 10 minutes in silence. Watching him drive is like watching him slip into me. So. Fucking. Hot. Jesus, I'm getting wet just thinking about him. Why does this have to be professional? I just want him inside me, Now.
He stops in front of the newest, most expensive restaurant in town. I didn't think much about it until he told me we arrived.

- are you sure?? Here?

- yes, Jasmine, here. He chuckles

- isn't this the most expensive restaurant in town?

- yes, Jasmine, it is.

- well I'm a third year law student I can't afford eating here!

- what man would take a lady out to a luxurious restaurant and expect her to pay her part? Of course I'm paying, darling.

Darling? This is definitely not about business. Not that I mind...