The restaurant

We sit at a table for two. Everything goes great. Surprisingly, we have a lot in common. I like him. He's really funny and kind. And he's so hot. I know, I know, I shouldn't be thinking like this, he's over a decade older than me. But he's so hot. How his hands are so delicate and soft, I bet he could make me cry out of pleasure with them. So strong and muscular, he could probably fuck me against a wall. And his tongue. Oh his tongue could give me so much pleasure. His face is so pretty and perfect I can't stop thinking about sitting on it. As he is talking, I zone out staring at his features just imagining what I would let him do to me...

- Jasmine?

- Huh? Oh yes, sorry I'm a little distracted.

- I can see that. Is everything okay?

- yes of course everything is amazing I mean you, you're amazing and this place is also amazing and- I'm babbling aren't I? Sorry I babble when I'm nervous.

- why are you so nervous?

- I don't know it's been a while since I've been out and since I have had any pleasure and your just so hot. Shit, sorry I didn't mean to say that aloud, it's just you're- sorry, sorry Isaiah. I redden out of embarrassment.

- stop apologizing. And your cute when you babble. for the record, your really hot too and I'm equally as nervous. He smirks

The table quiets down.

I drop my fork and go to pick it up when I hit the table and my purse falls over. My Matt black vibrator comes rolling out and him, being the gentleman he is, dives down to help me pick up my purse. He spots the black bullet. Shit! He looks at me, then looks back at it. He hands it to me with a smile on his face.

- so this is what you bring on dates huh? He laughs.

- well I didn't know this was a date. I thought it was just "business". And for the record, I don't usually bring my vibrator on dates.

- well, maybe this time you might actually use it.

- what?

- my hotel room is on the 8th floor.

- oh... I blush

- but first, remove your panties.

- pardon?

- your heard me. Remove them.

Good thing I went with cute red lacy ones because how embarrassing would it be to hand him a pair of granny panties.

- um okay

I remove them and hand it to him.

- better like this?

- mmm, perfect. He smirks

He calls over the server and signals for the check. We didn't even get past the appetizers but I'm definitely not complaining.