The next morning

I wake up the next morning to a knock on the door. I go to open it when I notice that the room is clean and Isaiah is nowhere to be found.

- room service? Says the voice behind de door.

I open the door and i'm greeted by a hotel staff. He rolls a cart full of food into the room.

- Jasmine Elaine? This breakfast was ordered to this room and prepaid by Isaiah Lincoln. Enjoy!

- oh, uh, thank you. I didn't know he ordered this...What time did he leave?

- near 7 am this morning.

- wow 7 am. Did he say where he was going?

- Unfortunately he did not, but he did leave this note along with the food.

- oh okay, thank you.

The young man leaves. I pick up the little piece of paper next to the scramble eggs and bacon.

"Sorry for leaving so early while you're still sleeping, - Isaiah"

Seriously? He fucks me and just leaves? Such a fucking gentleman. Where could he have even gone so early? Anyways, we aren't dating. I shouldn't care. I don't care. I grab my clothes that had been neatly folded and put on the cupboard, I assume by Isaiah, and get dressed. I shove a few pieces of bacon in my mouth before leaving. I get down to the lobby and go to check out.

- I hope you enjoyed your stay! This is for you, and everything else has been payed for.

She hands me car keys.

- excuse me, I think you are mistaken. I don't own a car.

- Oh! I'm so sorry. Let me check.

She types up our room number.

- 803 right?

- yes, I answered

- Yup! This key was left for you by Isaiah Lincoln. There's not mistake here!

A car? Isaiah left me a car?!? I mean I knew he was rich but this is, wow. A car??!?!!

- I'll have the valet bring it up the front for you! Said the receptionist.

- sure. Thank you, I said, reluctantly.

I leave the building and wait outside for the car that he left me. A white BMW pulls up in front of me. The valet gets out of the car and hands me the keys.

- Here you go, ma'am.

oh my god. A BWM?!? What is he up to. This is getting suspicious. I call his number to further discuss what just happened.

- Hello, this is Isaiah Lincoln. I'm unable to get to the phone right now, please leave me some words after the beep. Thanks! The call goes to voicemail.

- Isaiah! What the fuck. You leave at 7 am, buy me breakfast and leave a fucking white BMW out for me?? What's going on? Pick up your phone, we need to talk.

Fuck it. If he left me this beautiful car, what's the fault in using it? I have to get home anyways. I get into the car and notice another piece of paper on the dashboard.

"Be back at 8 tonight. I'll be waiting for you."

Wait, now I'm confused. He leaves and now what's me to come back? I grab the note, crumple it and shove it into my purse not intending giving it another thought. I start the car and drive home.