2: Is this heaven?

-kio, Akio AKIO!"

 I heard a fading voice that was calling my name, perhaps that was God? But why does she sounds life a girl? I don't felt like in hell or in heaven... I feel like in a soft and warm bed, but I feel weak and small, I like this feeling but I also feel a pain in my forehead.

"Doctor! He's awake please check him up-" 

What's with this people being so noisy.. I can't open my eyes because of the bright lights that was covering above me. I saw a glimpse of outside and saw a man wearing a white uniform..

Is that God? I don't know...

I want to speak but my throat hurts like I wasn't able to speak for months. 

"N-noisy" I was able to let that out with a child-like voice, and I felt like being hugged by two pair of arms..It feels safe and warm..

Why do I keep saying feel and felt?

"Akio you're awake! you're finally awake!"

"My son...you're awake now"

'Ya'll keep getting noisy'

So what if I'm awake? I'm already dead okay... that voice of a dude called me his son right? Did I heard that right? I tired of sleeping now, I'm going to explore the heaven! 

I flutter my eyes and saw a tall male and female with that weird guy who was wearing a weird white uniform. The lady and the man look at me like I was lost for a long time. The poor lady was crying and the man look like he's holding tears. I don't know why're their crying but I need to ask them something first.

"N-ne, is this the heaven?" I ask them while sitting up while their eyes widen and the lady hugged me like I was going to disappear any second.

"Don't say that young man! You're not dead! Your safe....safe" She hugged me tighter and it was a bone-crushing hugged I-I can't breathe..

"Miyuki! Our son can't breathe we might loose him again-"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry-" The lady keep saying sorry and I don't know why.. Did that blue-hair dude called me his son? I ask that two times and I'm sure I heard it this time.

"S-son?"

"..."

"Sir Hirawa and Ma'am Hirawa, your son can be discharge now. He is healthy and only his forehead was a little damage. It will heal fast because of our treatment, we just need to bandage it. Oh, and your son have a short-term amnesia, he will remember everything after 5 days." I assumed I was dead but what I am hearing a doctor right now?

Am I the son?

What is happening?

What are these weird memories I have?

I remember it clearly! I got stabbed but why am I in this weird short body?

I don't know why but I feel like crying right now.. This is the first time I felt like crying.. I can feel hot tears in eyes and I can't bear to hold it. I bit my lips while my eyes are teary-pink while the lady notice right away. She carried me and I was shock. This lady is strong enough to carry a 18 man...weird..

"Don't worry baby, mommy is here mommy is here-" 

.

.

.

'Baby?!'

I am not a baby! I'm a grown ass man! I sound childish...this otherworld is weird and I'm really confuse right now...

Did I got reincarnated?

Oh wow.