3: This is my new life

After days of investigating, I finally found out what is happening here. I was reincarnated in this world in my same old body. But my parents are not my real guardians, they were different. On the off chance that you're reincarnated, shouldn't be your memories already wiped. But why in the same body?

 I moreover discover out that I was an 6 year old that was seize and found lying on the ground with numerous wounds. This 6 year old is able to escape from the kidnapers but is hit so bad in the head that causes his amnesia. I am the six year old right? cleared.

 I taken note that my family here is rich that's why I'm capture. My father is a business man whereas my mother is a famous interior designer. Wow. They were both blessed with looks. Father have a dark-blue hair and a pair of onyx eyes. Mother have a black-hair and green eyes. Whereas I have my typical looks from the past, dark black hair and blue eyes. I was just like the combination of my mother and father. 

They were both in great terms and they were lovey-dovey all the time. Father have this 'I'm cool aura' and mother have 'mess with me and regret it' atmosphere. Both of them are frightening, and so I am.

The doctor said I have amnesia and that gives me a chance to not look suspicious. What is the personality of the past owner of this body? Base on my observation, the people here in the mansion was getting quite shock when I greet them or treat them like a normal person.

Is the owner of this past body a brat?

Or he's just an introvert who rarely get out of his room?

I think the owner of this body was smart and strong. He was able to escape from he kidnappers even though he's just a innocent child. Good thing that I can use my old knowledge as my advantage. The library here is larger than I thought. I am really exited to read all of them. My parents thought I was acting the same as before but with non existing memories. Sometimes I would get suspicious and not act like a six year old.

"Haru-sama, would you like to give me those picture books?"

"..."

"Haru-sama?"

"Do you have Tatchi de jūbundesu"

"Eh?" 'B-but t-that's'

Yup totally suspicious. What kid would ask some book that includes violence, nudity, and cruel language? me... Of course I didn't read that book yesterday but I read it from the past, and it's a recommendation from a book-loving friend. It's called 'One touch is enough' or  'Tatchi de jūbundesu.' It's.....smut..

I didn't finished it because my sister throw it but didn't admit it.

A 6 year old know too much..

Sometimes if it's not the books, it's my knowledge. Like I said I know too much.

"I-I can't wash the blood stain" said maid #1

"Who's blood is that?" Asked maid number #1

"Mine" answered maid 1#

"Easy, Soak the sheets in cold water overnight. This will help loosen the dried blood. Pour hydrogen peroxide on the stain. At that point, utilize a soft-bristled brush to pat it in. After around 10 minutes, dab the stain with a cold, damp rag. Machine wash your sheets in a customary wash cycle using cold water and a gentle laundry detergent. Then, let your sheets air dry within the sun or use the dryer."

"..."

"..."

"Thank you Haru-sama!"

Cleaning is easy, specially if you have mysophobia. Yes I am one, I'm a fucking clean freak. My sister would sometimes call me 'Levi' for that. She said that we both a black hair and onyx eyes. But she also said that he was short while I'm one of the super tall guys.