4: A friend

^^Haruki's Room^^

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

^^Haruki's Room^^

I was told that an important friend of my family was coming to this house. My mother said that I need to look presentable. As far as I can tell, I think it's father's business partner's family, the Nakamura Family. Father have great connections when it comes to business. 

"Haru-sama, your mother told me to make you wear this attire." My personal maid name Miyu showed me a attire and I nod in agreement. I don't speak much but sometimes I speak too much. 

I looked at the big mirror and saw my reflection. I saw a child with black hair and dark-blue eyes. I smirked at my reflection. 

It looks just like the old me.

 I look at my personal maid who show no hint of emotions. 

"How do I look Miyu-san?"

"You look perfect Haru-sama" She smiled.

___________________________________________ 

2nd person: Yurii

Yurii darted her ruddy purge eyes to the blue sparkling one. She considers that boy to have a friendly aura that she wants to avoid it so much, she despises friendly people. Too bad she cannot escape from this situation.

"Haruki meet Yurii Nakamura" The boy grinned at her which she reacted by a nod without emotions. The black-haired boy notice her emotionless look and remained his grin.

"You guys play while we adults talk about something okay!"

 The boy's mother said with enthusiasm. She knows that the woman's name is Miyuki Hirawa, her parents make her study everything about business matters even in such a young age. The woman gave her last farewell to her and to the boy.

"So..want to go to the-"

"I do not to play." She cut off the boy who was suppose to inquire her to go to the library, the boy's favorite place. But she shut up the boy not knowing his real intensions.

"Whatever, do what you want to do. Just find me in the library kay?"

'I want to go to the library...'

 The boy sighed and gestured goodbye to her. The girl then followed his tracks without saying anything. She don't want to disobey her parents who told her to get along with the boy. The boy didn't even notice her presence. She expect the boy to be running and doing childish things but it turns out to be the opposite. 

She find him, matured. Matured just like her.

They say being matured for such a young age is good. But it's not. She's mature enough to think playing is futile. She's mature enough to think showing emotions is useless to this loathsome society. She view the world to be cruel. The young lady thought that her existence was as it were made because of business. A arrange wedding. It's all planned. She think being cheerful is impossible Nothing makes her happy, sad, angry, or stun. She remained emotionless, like a rock. No scowls nor grins. She only painted a straight line on her lips. Her eyes are dull as ever. She only take after orders and comply the rules. Her soul was tainted with dark. But this time, she felt the urge to create a relationship.

Friendship.

"Hey"

"Gahhh!!" The boy was shock by the sudden call that makes him scream. His face was red from embarrassment which make her felt this weird thing. 

It makes her chuckle.

"I apologize, but can I accompany you while reading?" She ask which make the boy smile. She likes this feeling, the feeling of excitement. When was the last time she felt excited? She don't know. But right now was exciting.

***

"The girl was a imbecilic overpowered character, she could just have slaughtered the scalawag with one strike, but instead she held up for the doltish knight to save her."

"I know right! She have this weird powers that can burn things and the villain was a ice queen!" 

She enjoy the thing called 'friendship', she thinks it's fun with the boy. She wants to have more feeling. To have a normal happy life..

'Maybe being happy is not quite impossible..'

I've got reincarnated to my sister's favorite shoujo manga?!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें