5: I think this book jinx me

[A/N: I'm sorry if he's character offend you, he'll get character development someday]

Haruki's POV

I knew it. I knew something is wrong with that Nakamura Yurii. Her features and personality fits the manga character so much. She's the Kuudere character from 'Love is Tiring.' Her face among with the others is literally on Hatsume's room. 

Could it be that I got reincarnated in that world?

I mean it's not that bad, but I think Hatsume is the one who wants this type of life. She wanted it so much. Please let Hatsume live and be matured back there in the different universe..

But this genre is a fucking reverse harem romance. I've already met one of the female leads, Nakamura Yurii. So what type of character am I now? Maybe one of the mob characters? I don't know but this is the truth now. I can see it in my own eyes so I wont consider it as a shoujo manga world. 

It's my new life and world to step on!

So if I got in to their lovey-dovey mess. I would cooperate as a supporting character. I don't even know the whole story so It's exciting for me. I just know some of the characters that Hatsume keep talking about. It's really popular and I think it's getting animated. 

I'm home-schooled so I won't need to talk to the other kids. Being a number 2 top student in college is such a great help! I have this really kind teacher, his name is Henry Parker and he's a foreigner. My parents are rich enough to hire a well known teacher.

He was now looking at my test paper while I'm sitting in the chair with a proud smirk. Being a 18 year old mentally is a cheat. His eyes widen and he fixes his glasses for a clear view of my answers.

'Hmm that's one of a easy algebra'

"Correct! Hirawa-san is a genius, no students of mine can reach this level of intelligence in such a young age!" Oh please, you complement me too much, that's not even a pinch of my damn intelligence. 

"Thank you Parker-sensei! I will continue studying hard!" I reply with enthusiasm he patted my head and fix his glasses.

"Good. Farewell Hirawa-san, you did great today" He spoke in English. I wave goodbye to the blonde man. He's a great teacher.

 I leave the study room while humming a catchy song.

'I Finally I escape the guards and maids so I can do whatever I want!'

 I head to the library can rest and read. But sometimes I get lost in that place too. It's fucking huge! It looks like a freaking public library but it's personal. My (new) family is infatuated with books and mother's side was a family full of famous writers!

 My (new) family is infatuated with books and mother's side was a family full of famous writers!

^^The library^^

Like how big is this house? I've never explore the library deeper.. Living in a luxurious life is really great. And people said money can't buy happiness..

This Haruki is rich, love by his parents, intelligent, and damn handsome! So...how can I complain.. I have watch a little esekai anime with Hatsume (by force) and the character always complain about why did they die and live such an amazing life.. 

'I have to act like this old's body character even though their bitchy' and 'This is stupid! They are going to kill me even though I have such an OP power and fucking beauty that no one can resist'

...

And looks like I have found a book about that! I chuckled while holding the thin dark green book that was titled 'I'm a dude who stole a (fucking) harem..'

Jinx

...

'How can they put a book like this in a fucking history section!'

Okay this world is full with exaggeration. Does the maids really have to wear those freaking weird costumes?...I feel like on a cosplay convention...

"H-Haruki-s-sama, w-what a-are y-you doing here!"

"Gahhhhhhh!"

-----------------------------------