Ch.2 : Meeting Her

His hearing was muffled, his ears were ringing, and his head, along with his whole body was sore like never before. He could not open his eyes as he was too weak to do so, at least not yet anyway.

Soon he opened his eyes and he saw the night sky above him. Has he really been out that long? Soon, with all the strength he could muster, he rose up and looked around. He was in the middle of a destroyed building and soon realized where he was... home.

When his senses came to, he said "Im alive? But how..?" but it didn't matter as he needed to find his parents or some other adult. He got up and walked away from his destroyed home, he looked at it and a tear streamed down his face.

11 years of his life... all reduced to rubble. He soon walked away from the destroyed apartment building and looked around, he saw fires everywhere and several cars left on the side of the road. Noone was around in sight, he called for help several times but no one was around to help him as it seemed he was out long enough that everyone had already evacuated.

That must mean the titan is gone now, right? Well... he was proven wrong when he heard gigantic footsteps approaching! He looked around for a place to hide and soon saw a car with a door open, he ran for it and closed the car door shut and looked outside.

He could hear the gigantic footsteps from even inside here, it was like something out of Jurassic Park. He soon saw the titan responsible for all this destruction and chaos, one of the newest titans ever discovered and Monster Zero's ex-mate... Moonhidora!

She stood at a staggering 513 feet tall, much larger in person than on a piece of paper or TV screen. She looked absolutely enormous, she neared closer to him and he ducked down so Moonhidora wouldn't see him.

She soon passed him and he still watched as Moonhidora walked away, probably to go destroy more of Los Angeles as it seems she wasn't fully satisfied with her destruction. He sat in the car and waited a few moments before continuing. He took a moment to think about how Moonhidora looked, she looked like a true goddess, if it weren't for the fact that she just destroyed his home then he'd be more mesmerized than scared.

He then took a moment to think about where his parents must be, they wouldn't leave without him, right? Surely they wouldn't just leave him here all alone... unless... Issac began to fear the worst may have happened to them.

He sat in the car and cried for a little bit... soon he decided that a good idea right now would be to find an adult so they can help him get to safety. He soon got out of the car and using his memory, he began heading to his school in the pathway that his father always takes when he drives him to school.

He followed his memorized pathway... but he soon found out... he was lost. His mind began to flood with anxiety as he doesn't know which way to go now. He walked around the city, calling out for anyone to come to help him. Still, his pleads for help would fall on death ears as no one came to help him.

Lost, alone, scared and he was seemingly good as dead now. As more and more fires consumed more of the city and it was getting kinda hard to breathe now, he soon decided he was just gonna find his way out of the city entirely because at this rate, if Moonhidora doesn't kill him, the fires will.

Issac just began walking in a straight line, knowing eventually he'd find his out of the city and maybe there'd be someone out there to help him. As he began walking, he began thinking about what to do in case Moonhidora does find him... the only thing that lit upon his mind was to run as fast and as far as he could, but could he outrun a titan?

It soon became more and more clear to him that everything he knew was gone... his family, his home, and his friends was all gone... the amount of despair and fear he was feeling was significant. He wanted to just break down crying, but he knew he needs to keep pressing forward.