Ch.8 : Unexpected Visit

Almost a year has passed, and Isaac's new life so far has been pretty peaceful. He's made quite a few new friends at school and he got along well with the farm animals, as well as the new dog they got about 4 months ago.

Their new dog was a border collie, the dog was a female and her name was named Bazil. She had been trained to herd the sheep into the barn, plus she made a great companion for the family who helped Isaac feel better since he still misses Moonhidora.

Isaac hasn't heard anything about her since he left her, he doesn't even know what she's doing these days. He hoped Moonhidora could move on and maybe find something else to make her happy.

Matthew's new job with being a farmer has been very successful, he's getting paid good and he's on his way to making a promotion. Who knew he had a good hand with farming?

...

It was a summer night, and Isaac was in his bedroom, watching a video on an Ipad his dad got him for his birthday. Isaac turned 12 3 months ago.

Isaac soon looked outside and the moon was rising from the horizon. Isaac immediately noticed the moon had rings!

Isaac was taken aback, for his entire life, the moon appeared as it always did

Isaac was taken aback, for his entire life, the moon appeared as it always did. This was new, the moon hadn't appeared in weeks and now... it had rings?!

Isaac soon walked out of the house and looked up at the moon. He sat down and stared at the ringed moon for long minutes, the moon's new rings made its light 15-25% brighter and were just big enough that they wouldn't be torn apart by the earth's gravity.

Isaac was perplexed, when did it get rings? Maybe some large asteroid got collided or got torn apart by the moon and the fragments of the asteroid became the moon's rings.

Either way, it was a magnificent beauty indeed. Soon his dog Bazil ran over and sat next to him and they looked up at the ringed moon.

...

On the Moon, Moonhidora was resting

On the Moon, Moonhidora was resting. Callisto was looking at both the rings, she was quite pleased by her handiwork. Io was exhausted from the project they had completed and was far asleep, and Eura was playing around with some floating particles.