Ch.12 : Moonhidora Vs Kong

"Yeah! I bit you! What are you gonna do about it?" Isaac yelled to his captor, and Moonhidora glared down at with with a snarl. Isaac glared back at her, Moonhidora soon lifted up her wings, and slammed them into the ground, and roared at Isaac super loudly.

When she was finished with the roar, the entire cave began rumbling. Moonhidora looked up and the pressure created her roar was causing the cave to cave in! Moonhidora soon covered Isaac with her body to protect him from the falling rocks. When the agonizingly long cave in was finished, she uncovered him and looked around furiously at her destroyed shelter, months of hard work, gone just like that.

Although she was angry at Isaac, she was the one who roared. Moonhidora wasn't in the moon to fly off and search for another shelter, so she just laid down and curled around Isaac. Moonhidora soon took a nap. Issac just laid down, and looked up at the upside down mountains.

...

The HEAVs entered the Hollow Earth, and they imminently began doing a scan throughout the area, Moonhidora was not in range of they're radar.

"She's not on radar" said Nathan Lined, and he looked Ilene Andrews and said "you think she'll show up on radar?"

Illene shrugged, "She's not native to this planet, so she might have a completely different energy output then everything here in the hollow earth. So keep an eye on the radar"

Nathan nodded, and he soon someone radioed, "Hey, I think we got something here" they flew over and saw the scratch marks in the side of a giant rock cliff.

Illene looked at them, and she pulled out a photo of Moonhidora's claws. They matched with the scratch marks on the cliff! "She was here"

Looking at the claw marks, she directed the team to head north.

(In my AU, Illene was in girl scout and knew how to track animals by looking at claw marks)

The team followed Illene's HEAV, and Nathan and Illene began chatting. "Have you ever seen this, Moonhidora?" asked Nathan, "No, but I know Celena has"

Nathan sighed "Once we find her, she's gonna get aggressive"

"No shit Sherlock, she's trying to isolate that kid from the rest of the world, once she catches on, she's gonna take off with him"

"We need to be careful, we don't want that kid being put in anymore danger then he already is"

Illene nodded in agreement. Nathan soon asked Illene a question, "Do you think Kong can keep her distracted long enough for us to get Isaac out of there?"

Illene looked at Nathan, "...I mean, he has gotten bigger and stronger ever since his fight with Godzilla" she said.

"So...?"

"So, I think Kong can definitely hold up against Moonhidora long enough to get Isaac out of there. Im just worried if Kong will survive that fight, since her kind has proven to be quite merciless in combat"

...

As they chatted, a large energy signature showed up on the radar, "That energy! That's gotta be her!" said Illene, and soon they saw her in the distance.

"We have a visual! Over!" Said a man on the radio,

"Okay, everybody enable your weapons! Watch out for her beams!" Ordered Nathan, and all the HEAVS activated they're weapons.

Moonhidora soon heard the sounds of the HEAVS, and the heads perked and saw the flying vehicles. She snarled and stood up.

Isaac saw the HEAV's and began waving his hands, trying to get they're attention. Moonhidora soon grabbed Isaac with her hand and picked him up, keeping him inside her hand. Moonhidora roared at the HEAV's, and soon they all unleashed a barrage of missiles, they all strike Moonhidora and do little to no damage to her.