Ch.6 : Rescue and Reunion

Celena was horrified at the sight, a boy, an 11 year old by the looks of it, in the hands of a dangerous titan such as Moonhidora! She told Andri what she saw and he took the binoculars and saw for himself. Celena alerted Monarch and request an imminent rescue mission be sent out.

Monarch's Director, Mark Russel was not at the base but in the Argo. He soon got an alert that Titanus Moonhidora has a kid in her captivity, and since he's a father, he knew they needed to save this child's life, as being in the presence of a titan like Moonhidora is extremely dangerous.

After a few hours, he arrived and after some further investigation, the boy was identified as Isaac Allen Stevenson. A young 11-year-old boy who was birthed by Sarah Stevenson in 2013 in Los Angeles, and further analysis into the boy's appearance that he's been out on his own in the area for a prolonged period of time, over a month at least. Indicating Moonhiora must have taken the boy here from Los Angeles since her attack on the city.

Mark Russel wanted more information on the kid, and after they looked into his parents they discovered that Isaac's father, Matthew Lee Stevenson had survived Moonhidora's attack on Los Angeles, however, his wife wasn't so lucky.

Isaac's father, his father in blood was alive!

Mark knew this kid needed to be rescued from Moonhidora and reunited with his father, after all, he lost his son in a titan attack, and he didn't want anyone else to go through something like that again. It was recommended that they try to get him by nightfall as that's when Moonhidora will sleep.

Mark soon got into contact with Isaac's father, who had made full recovery from the hospital but with some burn scars on his abdomen. He broke the news to Matthew that his son was alive and they were going to rescue him, and a ship was coming to pick him up. Matthew was overjoyed and relieved to hear this, as he was beginning to think his son was blown to bits in Moonhidora's rampage.

...

Night crept in and a storm has brewed in, just a light rainstorm. The rain poured on the forest, and the little family of 2 (or 5), Isaac and Moonhidora. Isaac sat on Callist's head, under one of her large horns, trying to avoid the rain. Isaac was already soaked, but the sounds of the rain were indeed soothing. Isaac would see Moonhidora as her scales were glowing in the dark as if they had bioluminescent properties, but other than her, Isaac couldn't see much ahead as the clouds make everything pitch black.

Moonhidora soon laid down in the nest and Isaac knew it was time for bed, Isaac laid down against her large horn and slowly drifted off into sleep. All 3 heads of Moonhidora closed their eyes and joined him.

Now it was time for Monarch to swoop in, get Isaac out of there and bring him back to his father, where he belongs. Isaac's father arrived a few hours ago and he was impatient to say the least, although this was understandable, as he hasn't seen or heard anything about his son in over a month. Although he volunteered to be the one to rescue Isaac, Mark didn't think he was in the right condition to do so.

Witch is why another man volunteered.

...

As Isaac entered dreamland, he found himself a flat field, wherein the distance, he could see his father. His father looked scared and confused as if he'd been looking for something important. He soon turned around to see Isaac, and Matthew said "I-Isaac?" before everything faded away and he was suddenly woken up.

Isaac opened his eyes to see a man standing over him, the man was Andri. Isaac had the same reaction you'd expect from an 11-year-old who hasn't seen a single human in over a month, he was confused and shocked. Andri put his finger to his mouth, telling Isaac to keep quiet and he nodded and soon understood what was going on.