Chapter 13 - Agent 007

Agent Fernandez nears the completion of planting explosives on five different locations. The only ones that he didn't place any explosives are the warehouses. Where the evidences needed to have the descendants of the Waffen-SS arrested. He continues to move from one building to another until he finds his way to the office of Bismarck. He carefully opens the door and goes inside quietly. He then closes it with little or no noise as much as possible. He turns on the ship girl's computer and opens each folder of its database. Carefully browsing through the folders.

Agent Fernandez stumbles across a folder with no name. He opens it and is surprised to see an offensive strategies file. He reads it carefully especially the part where surface ships will try to protect the fleet from dive bombers with their anti-aircraft guns. He also sees the part where the battleships will try to shoot aircraft carriers from long distance. He laughed at the whole battle strategy.

Agent Fernandez: "Whoever came up with this strategy must be out of his/her mind. There's no way a battleship can score a direct hit on an aircraft carrier from long distance. Surface ships using their AA guns I can understand. But a battleship shooting an aircraft carrier. He or she must be dreaming."

Suddenly Agent Fernandez sees the door knob moving. He stands up and then he goes to the door. He stands on the opposite side and waits for the mysterious person to come in. He doesn't have a clue on who just went in. He reaches for his Walther PPK pistol in his right pocket. The stranger notices that the desk is completely disorganized. As soon as he starts to walk in. Agent Fernandez points his semi compact pistol at the stranger's head. He then cocks his gun while pointing it at the stranger.

Agent Fernandez: Don't even think about moving a muscle.

The stranger tries to grab Agent Fernandez's gun. But the former naval aviator has just drawn his 357 magnum and cocks it as well.

Agent Fernandez: Nice try but I am a step ahead of you.

????: Who are you? And what are you doing here?

Agent Fernandez: Shut up pal! I'm the one who is going to ask questions. Now who are you?

????: I'm MI-6 special Agent 007.

Agent Fernandez: Alright Agent 007, what are you doing here in Iron Blood HQ?

Agent 007: I was asked by the queen to investigate Iron Blood on the matter that they are building a massive warship. Now mind telling me who you are?

Agent Fernandez: Sorry Agent 007. It's classified. And besides you could jeopardize my mission.

Agent 007: And what type of mission is that.

Agent Fernandez: You already know the answer to that Agent 007. Now of you'll excuse me. My work here is done. I will just let you have the scraps. (Leaves Agent 007 alone in the office.)

Agent 007: "Scraps? What the bloody hell is he talking about.?" (Looks at the table.) "God damnit. That son of a bitch yank must have taken all the juicy parts."

As Agent 007 scrutinizes each document on the table. He also opens the computer and copies it to a flash drive. Meanwhile, Agent Fernandez is making his way back to his room without being noticed by the guards. He carefully opens the window and slowly goes in. He then starts taking his clothes off and goes for a shower. Agent Fernandez can still hear Bismarck and Prinz Eugen still going at it even though he has stolen valuable information from them.

Agent Fernandez: "Their still at it. Guess that drug that I stole from a terrorist cell in Serbia must be really powerful. Hehe! They are in for a big surprise tomorrow."

As Agent Fernandez goes to sleep. Bismarck and Prinz Eugen has just finished fucking each other. Both ship girls are exhausted and lie on the bed with Prinz Eugen ending up sleeping on top of Bismarck. The following morning, both ship girls wake up with massive hangover. As soon as they are in their senses. Both girls scream as they see each other naked in a compromising position.

Bismarck: Prinz Eugen why are you on top of me? And why are we naked?

Prinz Eugen: I can't remember a damn thing. All I know is that we were both drunk. And then that naval aviator brought us here to your house.

Bismarck: Naval aviator?

Prinz Eugen: You know. The one who said that he was ordered by NATO command sent here to be an observer.

Bismarck: I remember now. But I don't remember what actually happened last night. All I know is that you and I are fucking each other.

Prinz Eugen: But how in the world did we end up fucking each other?

Bismarck: You said that naval aviator looks familiar to you. Right?

Prinz Eugen: Yes I did. He denied it. But I know that my eyes would never deceive me. I'm really sure that he was part of the US president's entourage.

Bismarck: Now that you mentioned it. I could sworn that the silver haired girl in that group looks like Enterprise.

Prinz Eugen: We better have a background check on that naval aviator. Something tells me that NATO command center would never send an observer without informing us.

Bismarck: Right! Have Z-23 run a background check on our guest.

Prinz Eugen: (Dressing up.) Right!

Bismarck: "That silver haired girl. I'm pretty sure that is Enterprise. She may have changed her appearance. But she can never hide her true identity. And that naval aviator. What is his true purpose here in Iron Blood HQ?"

Bismarck goes to the bathroom and takes a bath. Prinz Eugen decides to go home first before talking to Z-23. Meanwhile Agent Fernandez has just woken up and is doing a morning jog in the compounds of Iron Blood headquarters. Once again he secretly takes photos and videos with his sunglasses. At the same time he is looking for possible escape routes just in case his cover gets blown.

Meanwhile in the Philippines. The 36th APEC Summit has just concluded and all foreign delegates are now leaving the Philippines. It is only Pres. Mullins and his entourage that are left. He waited for the other delegates to leave in order to have a secret meeting with Pres. Paolo Marasigan. And this is about establishing two to three military bases in three different locations. And also the revival of Corregidor Island's artillery batteries. As well as the revival of Clark Airfield and Subic naval base.

Enterprise decides to formally ask permission from her superiors to go a one month leave of absence. Her superiors gives her the go ahead signal. She takes the first flight bound for the United States. In her mind she is still thinking about Agent Fernandez's location. But Enterprise knows that she will pay a heavy price for asking his whereabouts. She doesn't want to end up like former US Secret Service Agent Michelle Brewster. She decides to keep mum about the whole thing.