CHAPTER 1 (Revised)

"Servant Shielder, my True Name is Galahad of the Revelations, one of the Knights of the Round Table. " He looked at my face.

"I ask of you, are you, My Master?"

Galahad stood up.

"Yes. My name is Ritsuka Emiya. I look forward to working with you. Galahad."

"Master, please refrain from using my True Name, for it will be a disadvantage for the Holy Grail War."

"All right, I'll call your Servant Class then."

"Yes, that would be helpful."

"And also, just call me Ritsuka if you please or Senpai if you want."

He looked at me, confused. "I can accept calling you "Ritsuka," Master, but I am confused. Why would I call you Senpai? And also, you look younger than me."

"Oh, nothing. ~"

'Because a certain someone is calling this body "Senpai."'

"Don't call me young I am way older than I look."

"How exactly?"

'Oops, I forgot that I am a child in this body.'

"Never mind. Let's work hard, Shielder." I offered my hand to him. He took my hand, and we shook hands.

"Yes, Ritsuka."

"UMU." We parted our hands.

"What shall we do from here?"

"First, we must save my sister."

"You have a sister?"

"UMU. She is a half-human and half-homunculus, the vessel for the Holy Grail. I cannot let her suffer and die, so I will manipulate her magic circuits and live as a human." Galahad looked surprised.

"And also, I promised to save her and bring her home."

"You care so much about her."

"What can I say? She's my sister, after all." I made a massive smile at him.

"I understand. I will follow your orders and win this War, Master." He bowed once more.

"UMU. It's late. I should head to bed."

"Then shall I guard you in your sleep?"

"That would help, and can you stay in your spirit form."

"Yes!" Galahad went to his spirit form, and I went to my room straight to bed.

- NEXT MORNING -

I woke up in the morning and stretched my arms upward. I remembered what happened last night. I looked at the markings in my right hand. "It's not a dream." I lowered my hand. "Shielder," I called out my Servant, and he appeared.

"Yes, Ritsuka?"

"We're going on a trip, be ready. But continue patrolling the area."

"Yes, Master!"

Galahad vanished. I stood and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

I wash my body and soak myself in the tub.

"HAAAAAH~" I stared in my command seals.