CHAPTER 2 (REVISED)

RITSUKA POV -

*huff-huff*

'Four years had passed. At last, the long wait is over. The beginning of the Fifth Holy Grail War was finally here.'

*huff-huff*

'For the past few years, I trained my body, magecraft, and my way of fighting. With the help of my Servant, he taught me swordsmanship. Well, he insisted on teaching me because my swordplay was sloppy. It was a big help considering it could benefit in this war. Sometimes we would duel, and of course, he held back.'

*huff-huff*

"Oh, Ritsuka-chan, good morning!"

A baker greeted me which his name is Arata Kisaragi*.

(A/N: I invented this character.)

"Ah, Kisaragi-san good morning."

"Running again this early?"

"Hai."

"That is a good habit. Well, be careful on your way, okay?"

"I will. Bye!"

I waved goodbye to him.

I was jogging as usual while wearing my sportswear. I arrived home early and went to the living room, wherein Leysritt was sleeping and laid her head on the table. And a certain purple hair girl was cooking breakfast with Sella.

"Tadaima!"

"😴 Ohayo Ritsuka-chan...Zzzzzzzz." Leysritt greeted me and went back to sleep.

"Ohayo Ritsuka." Sella greeted me next and returned her focus on cooking the breakfast.

"Oh, Ritsuka, you arrive early today."

'She is the only Onii-chan's* kouhai: Sakura Matou

'She is the only Onii-chan's* kouhai: Sakura Matou.'

(A/N: If you wonder why she referred him to Onii-chan and not Shirou because she became familiar with him. Expect that she will refer Illya to Onee-chan.)

"Yeah, maybe I was getting faster throughout the day."

"Yeah, your amazing, Ritsuka, just like Senpai."

"Speaking of which, where is he? Isn't he supposed to help you cook?"

''Well, actually, I already know where he is. But Nah, I'll pretend.'

"Oh, he is in the shed as usual."

"Really? Again?"

"Yeah, he worked overnight in there again."