CHAPTER 5

[RECAP]

"Saber!"

---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ----------

"When I was young, I used to aspire to become a hero of justice."

---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ----------

"Please, someone help me! Please help me! Help!"

---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ----------

"I just don't want to see a repeat of what happened ten years ago."

"I'm not interested in this "Holy Grail" deal."

---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ----------

"Servants aren't alive. If they "die," they just go back to where they came from."

---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ---------- / ----------

'And that dream, what the hell is that?'

'I'll just ignore it for now.'

[END OF RECAP]

- RITSUKA POV -

After Tohsaka left, Sakura and Fuji-nee arrived shortly. They were surprised by Saber's sudden appearance. We explained that Saber was an acquaintance to Kiritsugu and Onee-chan, Sella and Leysritt knew her. Oh, about Saber's clothes, I gave her some, they were the same in the series, but the difference is that I embedded it with mana so that she won't have a problem getting drained.

A few days have passed nothing, in particular, happened just like in canon. Well, except Fuji-nee challenging Saber, like it never happened. Right now, my brother and I were about to leave the house when Saber insisted on coming with her Master. But My brother declined, so we had to leave Saber at home. About my sister, well, she still couldn't bring herself to get out of the room no matter how many times I tried to cheer her up.

"I see that I won't be able to talk out of this. In that case, do one thing for me." Saber said.

"What?" My brother asked.

"I hate to say it, but at the moment, my link to you is tenuous at best. There is a strong chance that it would be too late by the time that I sensed that my Master was in danger. So if you do find yourself in danger, I want you to summon me."

"Summon you? You mean with this?" My brother looked at his Command Seals.

"If worse comes to worst."

"All right. I understand"

"Also, I had intended to tell you this last night, Shirou, but for now, you'd do well to give top priority to protecting yourself." That was the last sentence she said to him before he left. I looked at Saber.