1: Hydra

This was your outfit before joining Fairy Tail. I'll give you a new after you join. P.S bold is when I have something to say as the author. Okay then let's start the story!

Natsu POV————————————————-

'Where is he? I thought Happy said he'd be here?' I thought. I noticed a large group of girls 'What are they yelling about?' I wonder. I walk over there to see a girl with white hair and purple eyes giving a man a dearth glare while the girls surrounding them yelled at her. "I'm not going to fall for some charm rings" she venomously said. "My I love a feisty girl" the man flirted "I would love it if you come to my yacht party tonight" he licked his lips at her. "Hey, leave the girl alone," I shout.

Vi POV—————————————————

"Hey, leave the girl alone!" I turned to see a pink haired man standing the crowd of girls. "Fine I will,.... as long as she comes to my yacht party as my personal guest." He turns to look at my licking his lips again. "Disgusting" I spat at him. I quickly took his right hand and broke the rings on his fingers before he could react. "Why are we crowded around this guy?" "Yeah he's gross" the girl commented before walking away. "And you how dare you pretend to be Hydra" venom was all I could hear in my own voice. He started to run away. "Water dragon roar!" I could barely hear my own voice as I chanted the spell. A gust of water pushed him into a wall a few feet away. I ran up to him at lightning speed and punched in the gut, knocking him out cold. As you threw him over your shoulders. I turned your head to the pink haired man. "Wow, you're a dragon slayer just like me!" He yelled. "Wait you're a dragon slayer, what kind?" I ask, narrowing my eyes. "Fire of course" he answered "who raised you?" I ask him "Igneel" he answered. "My name is Natsu. what's yours?" Natsu asked you "Vi" you turned and started to walk away from Natsu. "Hey Natsu why are you looking for Hydra?" I ask. "Because my guild master wants him to join the guild."

Hey guys, so I have know Idea who the love interest for the book should be. We have Natsu or Gray. Or anyone besides Gajeel ( I ship him and Levy too much!)