5: Well he's dead

(This doesn't really have do with Fairy Tail, it's more about Vi's and Natsu's relationship)
3rd person POV
Lucy ran to the guild hall, burst though the doors and called the girls over to her. She showed them the picture of Vi and Natsu curled up together.
"Awww!" All the girls awwed at the site, except for Ezra who looked mad.
"Why that perverted Fire ball!" Ezra had a dark aura surrounding her. "I'm going to kill him!" She declared and stormed off towards Lucy's and Vi' shared house. While Lucy and the other girls where hiding behind the counter.
"Oi, Shrimp, what's got  the scary red over there so riled up?" Gajeel asks Levy
"I don't think you want to know, one person already wants him dead we don't need another." Cana states as she pours herself a cup of beer.
"Yeah"
"Good idea"
"Let's let Natsu have another day to live" Wendy caught on that the others were joking and staying serious at the same time. (Hence why she joined them.)
"What did that Flame brain do this time?" Gajeel asked while digging through the silverware drawer while chewing on a fork this time. All the girls looked at one another.
"Okay, quit doing that!" Gajeel grabbed Lucy's camera and looked at the picture of Vi and Natsu cuddling. His eyes darkened and he gained a dark aura surrounding him like Ezra's
"He's dead" Gajeel growled before charging off in the direction of Lucy's and Vi's house.
"Well, Flame brain's dead" Gray deadpans