2: Joining

Vi POV———————————————————

"Join Fairy tail huh?" You repeat his question. "Sure why not?" You answer. "Wait but you're not Hydra? Are You?!?!" Natsu shouts. "Yep,I'm surprised it took you this long" you sign before walking away. "Where are you going?!" Natsu asks you turn back towards him. "I'm going to throw this guy in jail, now hurry up" you start to walk away as runs to catch up.

Time Skip————————————————-

"Here we are!" Natsu exclaims. You two were standing in front of a tall building with an arch with a sign saying 'Fairy Tail' on it. As Natsu pushed the door open a table came flying at you. As it hit you, you skidded back 3 or 4 inches. The Fairy Tail members were fighting each other. "Who threw that?" You asked darkly. A black aura surrounded you. Every stopped fight and backed away from you, even Natsu was backing away. "Cowards" a girl with red hair mumbled. She walked over to you and introduced herself as Ezra Scarlet. "Nice to me you Ezra" you said with a smile. You were having a friendly chat with Ezra as the two of you walked over to the bar. The guild got back to normal and was now chatting in the background. "I'm guessing your here to join Fairy tail my child" An old, short man came up to you and Ezra. "Yes sir, are the guild master?" You ask him as he jumps up to the counter. "Yes my child, Mirajane come here" he says.  "Yes master?"  A platform blonde girl asks sweetly. Get the guild stamp if you don't mind"

"I have it right here Master" Mirajane answeres. "Where would you like it?" She asks. You had no idea, 'wait, I know!' " My right shoulder please." Turn slightly so she can stamp you. Mirajane, Ezra and you watch as the symbol changes to a light blue dark blue ombré. "Wow, that's a pretty color Hydra!" Natsu says, startling Ezra and Mirajane. "You guys didn't know he was there?" You tilt your head to one side. "How did you know?" Ezra asks you . "It's pretty easy to hear him, he's so loud, plus I sniffed the air and figured out he was here." Your answer. "How, only  Flame Brian here and Gajeel have that power. But they're dragon slayers" I boy with raven colored hair and no shirt on says. "Grey, your shirt" Ezra points out

"Shit" he curses as he looks for his shirt. "Honestly, how have you guys not figured it out?!? " you yell shaking your head. "I'm a dragon slayer!". Everyone at the guild stops talking and looks at you. "So we have another dragon slayer! Let's cellabrate our newest member!" The guild master shouts "Oh and Child call me Gramps, like everyone else here." He jumps off the counter and grabs a drink like everyone else in the guild, except Gray because he's still looking for his shirt. "Oi, Grey!" You yell at him, he turns his head to look at you. "Yeah?"

"Your shirts right here" you hold up his black shirt. He walks up to you and snatches the shirt away. "You had it this whole time?!?" He yells "nope just found near my chair" you get up and walk towards him. "And the names Vi" you grab a drink and walk towards Natsu and the group he's sitting with. "Hey Natsu, you gonna introduce me to your guild mates or what?!" You ask him.

Grey POV—————————————————

"And the names Vi" Vi walks away toward Natsu and starts talking with him,Lucy,Levy,Ezra,Happy and a few other guild mates. 'Vi huh?'