3: Fairy Tail

This your new outfit since joining fairy Tail. The right sleeve is nonexistent. There isn't one for Vi. I personally LOVE this outfit!
Vi POV The Next Day——————————————-

"Hey Natsu, you said Gajeel was here right?" I ask him

"Yep"

"Then where is he?"

"On a mission"

"Damnit!" You yell "I was looking forward to kicking his ass!"

"No!no!no! Gajeel's good now! I think" Natsu mumbled the last part

"Natsu I don't want to kick his ass because he's evil I want to bec-" you were interrupted by the guild door slamming open. You smell metal, which can only be one person. "Gajeel!?" You yell

"Vi?!?" Gajeel questions. Suddenly he charges at but you sidestep out of the way and grab his arm, flipping him over. He gets up quickly and jumps away from you. "You're getting sloppy Gajeel!" You yell with a toothy grin on your face. "Oh, I'll so you sloppy!" He yells back. (This is all going on while the guild is just staring, surprised that this is happening.) "Iron dragon slayer roar" Gajeel yells. Just before his attack can hit me."Water slayer field" I mumble. The attack is stopped by a field of water around me. "You should know by now that doesn't work" the toothy grin still on your face. Your right in front of Gajeel in a flash, and kick him in his side, keep in mind you were holding back. He went flying into the guild wall, and down into the bar. You walked over and hoisted him up. "Haha, you've gotten sloppier since the last time we fought!" You smiled as he put his arm around your neck. "How did  you get stronger, I didn't think it was possible!" He laughed. You both turn to the guild, who was staring in shock and confusion. "We should probably explain it to them" you mumble, know fully well Gajeel can hear you. "Then let's" he mumbled back.

Still Vi POV Short Time Skip—————————————-

You,Gajeel,Natsu,Gray,Lucy, Levy, and Ezra were sitting down at a table as you and Gajeel were explaining the whole fight thing. "Oh, so you two knew each other, and you would always kick his ass, so you two made a promise that the next time you meet, you two would fight to see who was strongest" Lucy concluded

"Yep" you answer.BTW you met Lucy today when you came into the guild, and you two started talking, now back to the story!

"Only because we agreed to hold back but Vi never did!" Gajeel said grumpily

"I was taught that hold back is a sign of weakness" you answer him. While the two of you bickered back and forth about this. A short girl with blue hair walked over to you. "Hi my name's Levy, can I ask about your magic?"

"Sure Levy, by the way the name's Vi" you smile sweetly at her.

"Hey! I'm still talking over here!" Gajeel yells

"Shut it" you're still facing Levy "Eat a spoon or something" you joke, Gajeel, still grumpily, goes over to the bar and starts to eat a spoon. "Wow, Gajeel listened to you! He never does that to anyone!" Levy pointed out, sounding shocked. "Gajeel has always been like that, even as a kid, the only reason he listens to me is because I'm able to kick his ass pretty easily" you say.

"You knew Gajeel as a kid?!" Everyone at the table yells

"Yep" you chuckle, "he helped through my hell of a life, so I taught him how to read and write in the dragon tongue, but that doesn't repay him, he only wants to beat me in a fair fight" you answer their question. "Now then I had to stay in a disgusting hotel, last night so anybody know were I can get a house here?" You ask them. "You can stay with me, you'll pay half the rent thought." Lucy says, "haha, sure Lucy!"