》1《

You're a Wild'n Out Girl

"This game became a fan favorite. It's called, Let me Holla! Now let's bring out one of our lovely Wild'n Out Girl and let's start the game."

You walked to the center of the stage fully confident and did a little turn for the cast and audience before the game began. And gave a wink and blew a kiss into the camera to add on the charm.

Emmanuel and Karlos came up first, when out of nowhere Eman dramatically fell down to the floor in front of you. You fake gasped and put a hand over your mouth in fake concern. 

"I hope you know CPR, because you just took his breath away," Karlos said while looking her up and down, which made the audience laugh and the black team ended up getting a bell for it.

After a few successful and unsuccessful pick up lines, it was the last person's turn to try and Holla.

The crowd began to scream and she glanced over her shoulder to see that it was Conceited's turn to try his pick up. He paused for a moment before he started to make his way to her.

Your heart starts to beat a little faster, because if you are being honest you've been crushing on Con since before you was even hired to be a Wild'n Out Girl on the show. You have always admired his confidence and how what everyone has said to him seems to never let it get to him. You two flirt every now and then, but one of the other girls had told you that Conceited and Justina have a thing going on between them. And you are not about to get in between that, because you aren't a homewrecker.

The only two people who know about your crush on Conceited, are Chico and DC and they only found out because the cast were hanging out before the show one night and you weren't really paying attention to what they were saying,  instead your focus was on him from across the stage. 

Chico and DC  both glanced at each other when they noticed that you weren't responding to their question and followed where your gaze was, and they kept pestering and asking you about it until you had finally caved in and told them about your crush.

Conceited made his way to where you were standing and looked you up and down "They say kissing is a language of love," he said slowly getting closer to you, there was almost no space left between you two and your lips were almost touching. His breath fanned your face, you felt butterflies erupt in your stomach and a slight blush had graced your cheeks from how close he was to you.

You silently gulped, anticipating what he was going to say and do next. 

"So would you mind starting a conversation with me?" He said while grabbing your hips and pulling you closer to him, the crowd began screaming while the cast was jumping up and down in the background.

You faintly heard the bell go off repeatedly amongst all the chaos. 

Con had removed his hands from you and walked back to his side giving his team high-fives without even looking back. You felt your heart slightly sink and realized he was just playing the game and wasn't even serious.

"Okay Dj D-Wrek please make some sense out of all of this?" 

"I'm gonna give that to the black squad" he announced.

"Alright, we'll be back after this break!' Nick yelled into the mic.

The cameras turned off for a few while everyone took a break and talked amongst each other.

You locked eyes with Chico, and guessed he could see the look of disappointment and slight insecurity on your face. He gave you a small reassuring smile. You didn't even bother to return one to him and just made a quick exit off the stage and took your place back off to the side.