》2.1《

AU Part 1

Beep Beep Beep

You were awoken by the sound of your alarm clock that was going off on the nightstand next to your bed.

Groaning, you slowly sit up and reach over to shut off the alarm clock.

You fall back onto your back for a little bit just staring up at the ceiling and contemplating if it's really worth going to school today.

"Y/N it's time to get up!" You hear your mom yell at you from downstairs.

You let out a sigh and slowly sondered out of bed and glanced around your room.

"I should probably clean my room later after school," you thought out loud looking at all the clothes everywhere.

You groaned once you realized that you had to get ready for school, and made your way into the bathroom that was across the hall from your room, so you could take a quick shower before leaving the house.

Quickly stripping out of your pajamas, you stepped into the water without waiting for it to even heat up. You let the cold water cascade down your body, waking you up in the process.

"Y/N! Hurry up we are going to be late," your sister muffled through the door.

Realizing that you must have been taking too long in the shower, you quickly got out and towel dried yourself off and did your usual hair and morning routine.

Checking yourself in the mirror to make sure that you look fine and presentable for school, you exit the bathroom and walked back into your room and made your way to the closet.

You opened the closest door and peered inside and pondered what you should wear for the first day of school.

Quickly you pulled out your outfit for the day deciding to try something different from what you normally would wear.

(Any of these or what ever you wish to wear)

You're slightly nervous, because it's going to be your first day starting at Canyon View Academy today, which is a school for the young and gifted.

You got into the school's program because your little sister sent in a video tape of you dancing to Coldplay's song fix you, and the headmaster Professor Cannon said he loved it and that you had some serious potential.

"Y/N! Come on, we are going to be late!" Your older brother yelled.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," you say rather annoyed with being rushed.

You ran down stairs and grabbed a quick bite of a slightly burnt piece of toast that was left from the breakfast that they had while you were getting ready.

After finishing the small breakfast you just ate. You grabbed your plain white backpack that you planned on drawing on later and rushed outside to the car where your brother and sister were waiting for you.

Opening the passenger door, setting your backpack on the floor and sliding into the seat you quickly buckled your seat belt.

B/N glares at you "Finally! Now we can leave, we still have to get there early so we can get your schedule and meet the headmaster."

"Okay, then let's go," you said, still slightly annoyed.

It took about 5 minutes to get to the school, but that's only because you had to drop S/N off at the middle school that is down the road from the Academy.

Pulling into the parking lot, your brother found an empty parking space that was slightly far away from the entrance to the school.

B/N quickly pulled into the parking spot and put the car in park and got out and began to walk to the front of the school, without even glancing back at you.

You scrambled to get out of the car not wanting to be left behind, m slightly jogging to catch up to your brother so you guys could go to the front office together for you to meet the headmaster and his assistant.

As you guys walked through the entrance doors and entered the school. You looked around at all the trophies that the school had from different things like from soccer all the way to a big dancing competition that they've won over 4 different times, they also had all these different extracurricular active sign-up sheets posted on the walls that the school had to offer.

You guess you were looking around too much because you had bumped into something hard and sturdy that made you stumble backwards, knocking yourself off balance.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" A deep voice asks you, you slowly lift your gaze up and came face to face with a pair of brown eyes.

He offers you a hand and you don't even hesitate to take his offer as he hoists you up off the floor with ease like you weigh nothing.

"Sorry," you mumble looking down at the floor.

He just smiles and says "Hi I'm Emmanuel, and you are?" He asks as he extends his hand towards you, you grasp his hand and shake it "Y/N, I'm new to the school."

He laughs "Oh well I ca-"

"Aye yo Eman!" Another guy shouts from behind him that interrupts him mid sentence. Emmanuel turns his attention towards the guy who interrupted him and grins. That's when I locked eyes with a guy who is shorter than Emmanuel but about my height maybe just a few centimeters taller. He's slightly built but not overly built like a bodybuilder just enough for you to see his muscles, he had tattoos that were littered all up and down his arms and he had dark brown eyes. He is easily one of the most handsome guys you have ever seen.

You just couldn't help but to be captivated by his brown eyes that seemed warm and inviting, yet mysterious and guarded. You stand there for a good five minutes just staring at him as he talks to Emmanuel.

He turns to you as if remembering that you are there and he opens his mouth about to say something, when suddenly you're jerked from your trance by your arm. "Y/N come on, they are waiting for us let's go!" B/N says in a harsh tone dragging you away from Emmanuel and the guy who's name you never got.

"Bye Y/N see you around!" Emmanuel yells at you as you get dragged away from them with a big grin on his face.

While you and your brother began to walk down the opposite direction down the hallway toward the headmaster's office.

"Come on Con let's get to class before we are late," you overheard Emmanuel say to the guy.

"Bye Emmanuel see you around," you say before you guys harshly turn the corner and are out of their sight.

As you guys walked toward the headmaster's office, you began to wonder who the boy with the dark brown eyes was and when you will be able to see him again.