》2.3《

A/N: Apologies for the wait lovelys I just got a new job as a manager and its been very demanding and I literally had to balance everything out 🤦‍♀️ so hopefully steadier updates. Also this might not be that good, mainly because I didnt proof read or edited it.
°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

AU

You met Conceited and his friends after school and they all seem really cool. 

They all are extremely athletic and for some strange reason they are all either captions or co-captions of their respective sports team.

(another hunger games reference 😁)

First out of his friends there's Hitman. He's actually bald and has brown eyes but his are not as light as Conceited's tho. He's more of an abrasive and outgoing straight forward type of person, it will take awhile for you  to get use to him since you guys are complete opposites. You also learned that Hitman is co-captain and running back for the academy's football team and from what you have heard from around the school is that he is the fastest runner on the team.

Then there's Maddie, Maddie is a few inches shorter than Justina but has long straight brown hair and dark chocolate brown eyes. Her personality is a mixed one where she can be kind, funny and caring but then you make one wrong move and she will rip your head off. 

Than Vee, has long black curly hair with brown eyes and she has a very bubbly personality and loves anything and everything to do with and or about fashion. 

They both play basketball, but Maddie plays this position called Point Guard while Vee plays Center. Maddie is captain of the team while Vee is co-captain.

Then there's Annie, she's Emmanuel's girlfriend. They've been dating for almost a year now and you can see how much they love each other. Annie is a sweet and gentle person; she has medium red hair with green eyes. She's co-captain of the swim team and you heard she's like a fish in the water and is incredibly fast and wins almost every meet.

Justina has long vibrant red hair with hazel eyes. It takes time to get use to her because she is really rude and doesn't think twice about what she says to you or to others, but deep down she is just a big softy. She is captain of the track team and is incredibly fast and she can out run most of the guys, which they deny it.

Marvel has short almost like a buzz cut black hair and is Vee's twin brother but they are completely different from each other. While Vee is an outgoing person, Marvel is more shy and keeps to himself. But he is just as athletic as the rest of them. He plays this sport that you never heard of til you got here. He plays Lacrosse he's one of the midfielders and apparently once he gets on the field he gets determined and completely focused so that no one can snap him out of it til the game is over that's why they made him captain of the team.

Emmanuel and Conceited both play soccer. Emmanuel is the goalie and apparently is a beast at what he does. They say that he literally stops almost every ball that gets shot at him and he is very cocky when it comes to soccer.

Conceited on the other hand is the forward he has incredible speed and endurance and has a strong shot. Both of them are the captains of the team because Conceited can control what's happening on the field and what's happening on top and Emmanuel is captain because he can see everything that happens on the field and he can control the defense.

While talking to everyone you found out that the academy has a very good dance team and you were going to try out for it as soon as you got the chance too.

Today apparently is one of the biggest soccer games of the year against Kingston Knights. You heard that they have been your school's rivals for a long time. Because the captain of their soccer team is a huge jerk, and something happened between him and Con that no one will talk about but apparently it was bad. So it's suppose to be a very good game, and it's suppose to be one the best games of the year.