》2.2《

AU: Part 2

As you and your brother walked into the headmasters office you came face to face with a middle aged man with a red t-shirt on and white pants and a red turban on his head to tie the outfit together.

"Welcome to Canyon View Academy, I'm Professor Cannon you must be Y/n L/n," He sat there with a long pause as if expecting you to answer his most obvious question but you were to busy focused that he and the school shared the same name, so finally...

"Welcome to Canyon View Academy, I'm Professor Cannon you must be Y/n L/n," He sat there with a long pause as if expecting you to answer his most obvious question but you were to busy focused that he and the school shared the same name, so finally your brother does instead of you"Yes sir this is her."

"Excellent, than here is your schedule and Ms. Trinket will show you where your first class is Ms. L/n."

As he says that a woman with a bright orange wig with butterflies all over her dress and some in her wig and with an unbelievable high pitch voice walks into the room.

(a/n: yes I added effie from the hunger games, because I can 😁)

"Come on Ms. L/n we must get you to your class on time," she says with a little too much enthusiasm in her voice. You begrudgingly stand up and follow her out the room and down the hall.

"May I see your schedule please?" She asks politely, So you hand her over the piece of paper that you were handed and watch her scan over it fairly quickly. "Oh! you have Physics first with Mr. Wreck, he's a wonderful science teacher. I remember when he first came here like it was only yesterday.." She started to talk but you soon toned her out because you became uninterested in the story that she was telling you.

Your mind starts to drift back to earlier making you think about the boy with brown eyes and tattooed arms. And for some reason, you just can't seem to get him out of your head.

You were so deep in thought that you missed the whole way to the classroom because the next thing you know you guys are at the door to the first class of the day.

"Well here we are Ms. L/n, best stay out of trouble Professor Wreck doesn't like it when people cause problems," She says in a very serious tone

"Okay thanks," you say in a slightly annoyed voice.

"Manners Ms. L/n, there will be no disrespect tolerated at this Academy," she gasped then turned and walked away, probably back towards the office.

You knocked on the door and waited for Professor Wreck to open the door, you waited for a few moments before a bald middle aged man with dark skin opened the door. "May I help you?"

"I'm Y/n L/n, I'm the new transfer student in your class," you stated.

"Yes that's right come in, but do keep in mind Ms. L/n I don't tolerate Tardiness. So if you show up to my class late again, you will receive detention."

"I understand," you said nonchalantly and walked past him into the room and handed him your schedule at the same time and waited quietly for him to give you instructions.