The beginning?

A long time ago, there was a lioness named Morona who ruled the Tree of Life, instead of caring for the animals, she destroyed them, and used their souls to gain more power, and the more power she had, the more destruction she caused, a few groups has tried to stop her, but desperately failed, one of them was nearly successful, this pride of lions was called the Phoenix, but they also failed, things seem like was ending for the world, until a young lion stepped up, his name is Askari, he has a roar powerful enough to delay her actions, but she was too powerful, as time passed, Askari noticed that his roar and her power combined created something new and proved to be useful, he started to use this to his advantage, he waited for the perfect time, he looked at all of her attacks, and has figured her tactics, as Morona blasted her power at Askari, he roared at the same time combining two powers, Askari had complete control of her power for a moment and had enough time to open a portal behind Morona which sucked her in banishing her into another dimension, the world was saved, Askari and changed the Tree of Life to heal animals instead of harming them, a few months passed, Askari travelled to the Pridelands as it was in danger and left the future generation with the roar to defend the land, but Morona, rumors say that she will return once again, but that for the future generations to deal with, the question is, which one?