How a god and goddess was born

In the operating room lies two women. Both giving birth,both fathers sitting waiting anxiously for their babies to be delivered when two nurses ran out of the operating room out of breath gray smoke coming from the room the nurses looks at each other worried. The nurse says "Mr.Wang, and Mr.L/n your baby..." (wow lucky y'all get dads👍

once the nurse said that the two fathers assumed the worst before starting to break down in tears the nurse gets one her knees she says "They...they crawled out by themselves." Immediately they stopped crying looking at the nurse puzzled when two newborn babies come walking out the operating room the two fathers scream before passing out the nurse panicked calling out the fathers names frantically

Fast forward *both babies are in crates in same home because ya family gathering*
The two parents of Wang Ling both smile holding a limited edition sword that they got for...there new born (Because who doesn't give there new born kid a sword😀) costed half-year of the father savings.
The mother stayed online for three days just to get it. The dragon-slaughtering sword...

The two parents celebrate fawning over how it's investment or whatever while the new horns both stare with boredom they had to tolerate unimaginable torments at a very small age. Wang ling/y/n l/n can hear what people think,so they have to face the pretense of the world sooner.

*fathers true thoughts:I have always wanted to have this sword.finally,I had the excuse to buy it.
Mother's true thoughts: So much money was wasted on this rubbish.A man's romance is always based on waste.I researched for three days and nights to find this perfect counterfeit.*

Wang and y/n is now facing there first philosophy problem.
*wang ling family is babysitting y/n FYI*

Wang's father says "Come on,Son take the sword."
If wang didn't take it,this kind of harassment from his parents would never stop.if he did this counterfeit or even a real dragon-slaughtering sword,wouldn't be able to stand the spiritual force at his finger tips.

Wang father exclaims "do you call this a treasure sword? It can't even stand a baby's spiritual force!"
Wang mother exclaims "It's just a toy anyway.do you have to be so serious?"

Two parents argue both y/n and wang look at one another *sigh*

What? if the marriage breaks up wang Ling will feel troubled. At the rate of 387 times a second,Wang ling consider different ways to react to this. So did y/n.Then,the force of the origin that had been accumulating inside him burst into a crucial moment. Wang ling and y/n pee themselves
Wang father says "This is bad.There peeing!"

Wang mother says "Take care of them now.I'll get the diapers" so,that was a little thought-provoking story of how one morning urine saved a marriage.And wang along y/n figured out the first philosophy of their life.

Wang spins the objects around the room at a very high speed y/n laughs but soon stopped when his mother entered his view he acted as if nothing happened with chewing on a toy like a toddler would y/n chews on the arm of the chair
Wang mother sighs she says "Stop bitting that toy and chair.Your milk is ready."

Both toddlers knew best to keep low profile.
Songhai,10 years ago but at the age of six
Wang ling and y/n failed to confine their force.poor wang and y/n couple never graduated from the body-building phase.what wang and y/n did was beyond their cognition.At this moment,the couple reached a unified conclusion that they had never done before,a unanimous vote for principal of keeping a low profile in life.

Wang ling dad was in charge of finding a way on the web to contain natural force while Y/n father did the same for her and managed to implementing before both kids went to primary school.(randomly had a Comcast on my tv don't know what that was for)
(Present)
Wang ling and y/n l/'n were done eating both gently placed down there bowls but they chipped y/n and Wang mother both rushed to them "Wait. Give me your hand.I told you the effect of the counterfeit force-containing amulet is not ready.you must take a golden pill daily as a supplement.The black and gold bowl ruined and a pear of steel chopsticks is almost lost."