Flashback story Break

This story is back when Wang and Y/n were 13

You and Wang were playing tag and Wang softly tapped your shoulder but accidentally blew all your clothes off you calmly cover your self with your hands Wang takes off his shirt and gives it to you he respectfully turns around you put on the t-shirt Wang says "I'm sorry y/n"

you say "It was an accident your not the type to do perverted stuff like that on purpose." It was true Wang never had a sexual feeling in his life maybe he was Asexual? y/n came out as gender fluid with they/she pronouns also bisexual Wang already knew back to the situation y/n changes clothes she says "Agree to never speak of the moment again?" Wang nods he says "Agreed." You give a smile but had a sudden urge to bite him...you bite his finger Wang gives a low monotone ow then you started chewing on his finger Wang didn't seem to mind you did have a habit of biting people you care for and you don't like expressing yourself so you act more then speaking

Wang walks around with you biting his finger people stare but you two ignore them finally Wang bribed you will food to let go of his finger you happily accept the trade and wang cleans his finger as you sit down eating Wang says "I wanna model your clothes again wanna try under the bridge near the cherry blossom trees?" Y/n nods she says "Yeah let's go get some of the clothes" (P.S you knit and sew your clothing brand from scratch like hand sewing each thread) you grab your camera and you grab other things necessary for the photos Wang selects few pairs of clothes and you walk to the bridge you set up a station wear Wang changes clothes

he selects the fashionable dress he puts on the high heels too you two have been doing this for a while so he's gotten used to them it was hilarious seeing him try for the first time you say "Okay tilt you head to the left and try looking bored" Wang is awesome at looking bored you take couple photos you say "Great change outfits" then he says "I need help with the corset" you walk over you open the curtain you grab the strand and you say "One two three" you pull and 😮‍💨 he was out of breath he says "That's right." Then you start taking picture few outfits later elderly women come down smiling she says "Awww you two are so cute" you say "You can join the photos if you like here is my work"

you show them the women were impressed one of the women says "I wonder if I payed you could you do my daughter wedding photos" you say "Yes ma'am when's the wedding" she says "In two weeks" you hand her your card you say "If you want me to make a dress give me a email" the women wave as they leave Wang give you a monotone thumbs up

he says "We're back in business baby." You say "Yeah we are" you two high five as you pack up and leave you tell you mom your going to a wedding she says "You are?" You nod you say "A lady came down as me and Wang we're doing our photo shot and I showed her my work and she wanted me to do her daughter wedding photos and I told her yes and it's in two weeks she hasn't emailed me about the dress but..."

your mom says "Are you excited" you nod trying not to show it she says "It's alright to be excited" you nod smiling slightly Wang says "Great job." You say "Thanks for helping Wang" he says "No problem."

Few hours later brought to you by Mr.Clean✨✨
Y/n looks to see a email
Hello this is Natasha I'm the lady you saw early today. And I wanted to ask if we could call to get the details on the dress along with the photos whenever your free please and thank you.

Here is my number ********
Here is my email Cuminmedaddy@fuckme.cum 🤣

Y/n grabs a phone dials the number a young voice answers y/n says "Hello may I speak to Natasha?" The young women says "Okay but who are you?" Y/n says "I'm y/n I plan on be the photographer of her daughters wedding" the young women says "Oh well I'm Natasha daughter you sound like a child?" Y/n says "That's because I am a child." Then a elderly voice comes on "Hello?" Y/n says "Hello Ms.Natasha I wanted to speak about the dress and photos?" Natasha says "Oh yes thank you so my daughter is a very cute princess and I want.." y/n says "Ma'am with all do respect I would like to ask you to put the Bride on the phone since this would be her wedding day" Natasha says "Alright" the voice from before says "Hello?"

y/n says "Ma'am I would like to talk about your weeding dress what look are you going for?" The lady says "Yes could you make us a really dark black since my wedding with be black dark themed maybe a run away princess but really cool independent women look." Y/n nods writing the exact words down she says "I understand anything special you might want on the dress" The lady says "Oh can you install a breathable strap?"

You nod you say "Yes I can do that anything else" the lady says "Mmmm make it as if I was a goddess walking down a isle" you say "Yes is that all?" The lady says "No that is all the photos I would like five with me and my wife and two with all of guest and along with any amount of random pictures of me during the party lastly four pictures of me my wife,and my mom and dad that is all." You say "Okay I'll have your dress done in week and a half and I need address for wedding"

she says "Yes did you get permission from your mom or guardian to come" you look at your mom she nods you say "Yes" the lady says "The address is **** at **** okay do you need me to get you a ride there?" You say "No ma'am I will get my own ride there but thanks for offering" the lady says "Your welcome well that is all" you hang up

*fast foward to wedding you and Wang are there*

You and Wang look around*
When the bride starts crying kid accidentally smashed white in her dress y/n says "It's okay I brought a back up." Bride thanks her everyone gets ready you stand then some guy start playing music and door open the bride smiles you take a picture on your phone both were crying they say vows blah blah they kiss and photos they you leave with cake and two bottles...of alcohol cause who doesn't give minors alcohol!

A/n hi. I'm nova or as you know me as Author-Chan Have a good day,good morning,good night, good evening to you

Words 1227
The end. 😘