Out of control: story break

y/n and Wang are 7

You and Wang we're holding hands girls we're jealous of you and they tried bullying you and boy bullied Wang because they liked you but when you seen Wang being bullied, all ALL HELL came lose you were pissed half of the school was destroyed You had cause so much damage. That the school has to shut down and Wang tried calling you down but didn't work mid rage he says "If you don't stop! I won't call you my friend anymore!"

You immediately, stop turning to him you say "Wait why we can still be friends you said we'll always be friends." tears formed in your eyes Wang says "If you don't stop you'll get in trouble and I can't be friends with a bad kid." You cried and sobbing walking to Wangand Aang flew around making air bubbles katara took out the fire on a date ✨, everything was fine y/n got in trouble her punishment, no play time with Wang for three days she cried all day her parents felt bad so took it down to 3 hours once those were done to the last second everyone. In your house seen you holding onto your stuff animal you had a pout look with puffy cheeks puffy eyes Wang just pats your head while he did his homework

Bonus
Christmas Day
Wang parents asked Wang what he'd want for Christmas and he said "Coffee jelly." You say "No not coffee jelly he's talking about R kelly" Wang says "No I'm Not talking about R Kelly im talking the thing that causes sex diseases" you say "No that's Herpes your talking about that thing parents say when there baby is angry in a baby voice"

he says "No not Hungy I'm talking about the same thing" you say "Your talking about similarity I'm talking about when people are liked by other people" he says "No that's popularity I'm talking about deftness" you say "No that's dexterity I'm talking about true principal" he says "No that's verity. I'm talking about brutality"

you say "No your talking about barbarity I'm talking about the state of being different from other" he says "Your talking about alterity" you two look at each other you say "He wants a train" Wang says "She wants her own goth teddy bear" the parents sigh confused but take what they can get from there very peculiar kids you two smile at one another you say "Awesome."

Word count 424

Have good day, evening,and night