1. Sugar baby 🍭

"Are you sure Bo? You wanna do it"? asked Sizhui- a twenty years old teenager.

"I don't have any other options Sizhui. I need money." Yibo answers. His face expressionless. Never in his wildest dreams he thought that a day would come when he had to sell his body and his sanity for money.

"But this-"sizhui trails off. He too don't know what to say. They are orphans who have no one. And now they need money. Even if they all work together for years they won't get this much money.

"My brother needs me Sizhui. He is all I have. I can't let anything happen to him. He is still a baby." Yibo said looking at his brothers pic.

"I am sorry Bo. I don't know how else we can get such a huge amount quickly." Jiyang said. He was feeling guilty as he was the one who suggested Yibo this idea.

"No need Jiyang. Just do it quick." He said and looked out of the window.

Jiyang posted yibo's pics on the website of sugar babies.

Yibo was cute and handsome so it was quick and within two hours he got selected by a rich man. He had to meet today and that too immediately.

Yibo don't care how the man is gonna be he just want to save his brother from dying and for that he will do any sacrifice.

He arrives at the said place at the said time. It was a huge mansion.

It almost looked like a palace. But Yibo wasn't interested in enjoying the palace. He just wanted to get money.

A man in 40s came. He looked at Yibo and Jiyang. There was many feelings in his eyes that Yibo could not understand. He was feeling scared. He was new in all this. He hadn't even kissed anyone in his life. The man brings them to the living room where a man is sitting with a smirk. Yibo gulps in fear. He wanted to run away but then he reminds himself No you can't Yibo remember for Bobo you have to do it. He sighs and sits in front of the man who looks at him without any interest.

"Sigh it" the man said pushing a paper towards Yibo. Yibo quickly took it and read it. It was a contract of one month where he had to stay here and do everything he was asked to by the master Xiao and he would be given the money after his each service. Yibo wanted to cry. He didn't want this. His eyes swelled tears which he wiped away before anyones notice.

Jiyang who also read it placed a hand on his shoulder.

"We need to add something's in it" Jiyang said. The man raised his brow.

"First. He should be allowed to out for two hours every day.

Second. After the month you will never contact him.

Third. We won't give you any information about him." He said looking straight into the man's eyes. He too was afraid but he had to act strong.

The man looked bit shocked. It was the first time he had heard this type of needs. Nonetheless he smiled and asked a man standing beside him to add the clause. It was quick. Yibo looked at Jiyang nervously who nodded at him with tears. He took a deep breath and sighed the contract. He didn't knew weather what he did now was his life's biggest mistake.

"Okay then. Miss Mary please take this young man to the room and get him ready." The man said. Yibo's eyes widened.

"Today??" Yibo asked with a bit cracked voice.

"Ofcourse now. Your job starts from today." He answered and then took out a package and placed it on the table and signalled Jiyang to take it. Jiyang took it and opened the package.

"Money??" He said to a confused Yibo.

"It's advance. You may leave now."

"And your two hours will be given to you from tomorrow." He said to Yibo.

A woman came to take him. Yibo held Jiyangs hand. The man had left a while ago. Yibo looked at his friend.

"Please take care of him for me." He said.

"Don't worry. I will. Be safe." He said and hugged Yibo.

After that Jiyang left and the chubby lady took Yibo to a dark room. Yibo looked at the lady and caught her hand.

"Please don't leave me alone. I..I am afraid of dark." He pleaded. The women jerked his hand. She knew what kind of people were brought here but nonetheless she opened a window which allowed light to enter the room. Yibo bowed to her. Her eyes soften for a while but then she shook her head and went away. She came back with some clothes and some kind of shampoo and soups.

"Have a bath. Wear this and wait. Master Xiao will come soon." She said. Yibo nodded and bowed to her again. Her brows furrowed at what he did and left the room closing it behind him.

Yibo looked at the window and let his tears flow through his eyes. He cried silently. It was what he did all this year's. He never allowed others to see his weakness. He acted strong when in real he was exact opposite of it. He went towards the bathroom. It was huge. Everything in the mansion was huge. He took a bath and wore the clothes. He didn't look at himself after all he was a lamb that was to be cut soon.

He sat near the window hugging his legs. Thinking of his life.

 Thinking of his life