11. Hospital 1🏥

Yibo was currently sitting in a luxurious car while looking outside from the window. Never, not even in his dream did he thought he will ever be able to ride in such big car. They were heading towards Life hospital where his brother is admitted.

He didn't knew what his role was or what his job was. Earlier after Mrs Xiao left Mr Xiao had asked him to act like a boyfriend till he is here and his further job will be told to him.

At first he was reluctant to accept it as it was like cheating to be a fake boyfriend. He didn't want to agree. He had never lied in his life and doing such thing was unacceptable. But by now he had broken many of his life rules like agreeing to sell his body.

And this too. He had agreed to be Mr Xiaos boyfriend. Money wasn't the real reason. He agreed so quickly just because of Miss Mary. The chubby lady had told him how much Mrs Xiao had gone through and how this was the first time in years they all saw her happy.

Looking at the Mrs Xiao, Yibo was reminded of his mother and of him being her son's boyfriend made her so happy then so it is. He also didn't knew that master no Mr Zhan (It was what he had told call the other. Actually it was Zhan but Yibo thought it was little uncomfortable to call someone older than him by name) will allow him to go to hospital so quickly. He had thought the man would keep him locked or something like that for two months. Gladly it wasn't the case.

Mr Zhan had allowed him to meet his brother and friends. He yet hadn't asked about the scholarship. But Yibo knows better not to try his luck too much as it's impossible for someone to let when he has such huge dept.

Lost in his thoughts Yibo didn't know when he arrived at the hospital. He was wearing a big oversized turtle neck t-shirt which belongs to Mr Zhan so he could hide the marks all over his neck. He still felt his face and body burn up remembering how the older asked him to wear it.

He thanked the driver and entered the hospital. Its been days since he last saw his brother and friends and somewhere he is scared how they all will react. But he know they will understand and he can make his baby brother understand why he wasn't able to come earlier.

He reached the floor and saw Jiyang and Sizhui.

"Yibo" they both came towards him immediately. He gave them a small warm smile. His friends quickly hugged him telling how worried they were.

"Yibo are you alright. Did..did they hurt you. I..I am so sorry Yibo I should have ... should have." Jiyang cried. Yibo was confused while sizhui was glaring at Jiyang.

"What happened Jiyang??" He asked his friend.

Jiyang looked down, his eyes filled with tears.

"Yi..Yibo that.. that site was wrong. I

...I did a mis.. mistake. It was the site of sugar babies who are experienced and serve for rich men with everything they have like a slave for money. I..I added your name to someone who was very famous so you could be selected. But I..I didn't really thought of that slave thing. I..I am sorry." He said crying. Yibo was now more confused.

Even though he was forced and taken again and again but it was just on the first day and Mr Zhan hadn't treated him like a slave infact he even apologized for what happened along with money. Was that an act. But he could clearly remember that Mr Zhan was not his mind that night. He shivered as he remembered the night.

He looked at his friends and smiled.

"Don't worry Jiyang, Sizhui. I am alright and I got the money for Bobos operation." He said showing the money.

"You- how??" Sizhui asked baffled looking at the huge amount.

But before Yibo could say someone called him from behind. Turing he saw Mr lam- the driver looking at him with a small smile.

"Master asked me to give you this and it has our numbers. You can call me once it's over here, I will drop you at the apartment." Mr lam said handing him an iPhone. Yibo blinked looking at the expensive phone while his friends gaped.

"I can walk back." He said politely.

Mr lam shook his head with a little laugh.

"No need boy. I will drop you and anyway you aren't staying there anymore. You will stay at masters apartment." He said calmly.

"Apartment??"

"Ohh boy the mansion is not a place for someone like you. You were there by mistake. Its the place where those people are punished. Ahh leave it anyway. Call me once you are over here." The man said and walked away.

Yibo was still looking at the back of Mr lam confused at what he said.

"Wasn't that Mr lam??" They heard a voice from behind and they all turned.

Jin ling. Sizhui's boyfriend was standing there looking at him.

"You know him?" Sizhui asked frowning.

"Ofcourse I do. He works for Mr Xiao. We are all family friends." The tall boy answered.

"So you were the one they entered in that site." He asked looking at Yibo who nodded timidly. He know he should have informed ling before. They have been friends for years now yet he didn't and was feeling guilty for that.

"Well you are lucky that the Xiao had selected you. If it was that disgusting man than you wouldn't have seen another day." Jin ling said walking towards him.

"Please don't do something like this again. Atleast not without right knowledge of what you are going to do. It may put in big danger something you won't be able to get out off." He said patting yibo's shoulder.

"I..I.." Yibo looked down as he didn't know how to respond. The other chuckled.

"Don't worry. You are here to meet Bobo. Go he is waiting for you." He smiled. Yibo nodded and went to the room. Sizhui smiled at his boyfriend. He had became more sensible during the time. Jin ling used to be a rich brat who would bully others just because he was from a rich and influential family. And while bullying a boy he met sizhui who was exact opposite band hated bullying.

Sizhui had slapped the taller boy for trying to bully him. And soon both started fighting. But the fight slowly turn to love and both became a lovely couple. Since then sizhui became less agressive while Jin ling stopped being a brat.

 Since then sizhui became less agressive while Jin ling stopped being a brat