12. Hospital 2 🏩

Yibo entered the hospital room. His heart ached to see his little lying on the bed surrounded by machines. His eyes welled up. He gulped.

"Bobo." He called. His voice hoarse.

Bobo opened his eyes slowly. It took him some time to get used to the light. He looked at the side and a beautiful smile formed on his lips.

"Gege." He called. His voice cheerful. The little boy was so happy to see his brother after so many days. Both brothers looked at each other with so many emotions. Bobo made grabby hands at his brother.

"Ge..ge" he cried. Yibo at once was at his baby brothers side. He hugged the younger and let the tears fall. He hid his face in the youngers neck so bobo could not see him cry.

They hugged for a while.

"Gege Bobo missed you so much." Bobo said while spreading his hands wide.

Yibo chuckled at his cuteness.

"Gege missed you too baby. I missed you so much." He said as tears made there way through his eyes.

"Gege sad, gege don'l be sad. Bobo gool boy." Bobo smiled wiping his tears with his small hands. He had lost too much weight. He was no longer the chubby baby whom Yibo would call a piggy baby. He looked weak. That it pained Yibo to see him like this.

"Gege why didn'l you come yestelday." Bobo asked with a big pout.

"I am sorry baby but gege needed to arrange money so I couldn't come. Forgive gege. Hmm."  Yibo said holding his ears. Bobo giggled seeing that.

"Its olay gege." Bobo giggled loudly.

"Silly it's okay not olay." Yibo corrected pinching his nose.

The duo talked for a while and the doctor came in. He checked on Bobo and was about to give him an injection when bobo started crying.

"Don't want.. don't want. Gege." He cried louder while wiggling on the bed like a worm. The doctor sighed and asked the nurse to hold Bobo. The nurses held his both hands and legs making him unable to move.

Bobo wailed louder calling Yibo. With his each cry yibo's heart was shattering into pieces. He quickly pulled his baby brother into his embrace. The nurse smiled but the doctor frowned angrily.

"What do you think you are doing idiot?? " He yelled. Bobo flinched at his voice.

"I..I am sorry Dr Su. But..but I couldn't see-" but before Yibo could continue the doctor started again.

"I don't want to see any of your drama. Everyday the same. Why can't this boy be like other kids. Pathetic." The doctor shouted as he knew no one can stop him.

Rage filled Yibo. He was poor but he has pride.

"Enough Dr Su. I have been listening to you just because you are my brother's doctor. And whom are you calling pathetic. My brother is just a five year old child so he will throw tantrum when he is scared and I will let him. I have not given anyone the rights to say anything about my brother. Not even you." Yibo said in cold voice. He was always calm and composed boy who respected everyone. But when it came to his brother he can be very dangerous. The doctor openly shuddered at yibo's voice and glare.

Suddenly the door opened revealing another doctor. He was tall and looked elegant. Yibo was still glaring at Dr Su.

"Dr Liu." The old nurse called.

"Miss Lilly. Is everything alright here I heard loud voices." The doctor said. He smiled at Bobo who was hiding in yibo's arms.

Miss Lilly then explained what happened to Dr Liu who also glared at the another Dr Su.

"Dr Su I think you should have learned from your past experiences. " He said coldly.

"But Dr...."

"I request you to leave." Dr Liu said and the other didn't had any option but to leave. He glared at Yibo one last time who closed his eyes and sighed.

"Don't worry Mr Wang. This won't get in between your brothers treatment. And I assure you that I myself will be Bobo's doctor from now on." Dr Liu smiled.

Yibo returned the smile.

"Thankyou doctor. Thankyou so much. He is all I have so I tend to get over protective. I am sorry for earlier." He said looking down. The doctor chuckled.

"Its alright Mr Wang. Atleast you didn't slap anyone. "

The nurses laughed. The doctor calmly took the injection and before anyone could do anything he gave it to Bobo who started crying once.

"There.. there all done. You are a strong boy." Liu cooed and gave bobo a small bunny toy while Yibo hugged him and patted his back calming the crying boy down.

Bobo looked at Yibo then at the toy. He really wanted it but he was a good boy and would not do anything without his big bothers pelmisson.

Yibo and the staff chuckled at his cuteness. Yibo gave him a small nod and bobo quickly took the toy.

"Bobo did you forget something??" Yibo asked.

Bobo shrugged cutely.

"Solly" he turned to doctor and smiled.

"Thankyou" he thanked the doctor who smiled brightly and ruffled his hair.

Time passed by and Yibo spent some more time with Bobo. Soon Jiyang and Sizhui came back. They had left for having food and for work. Jin ling had also left. Yibo then reassured his friends that he was safe and was not a slave. And also paid money for Bobo's operation. The operation was scheduled in three weeks.

It would be done by doctor Liu. Yibo also found out that doctor Liu is one of the best heart surgeon in the world and felt assured that his baby would be alright. After that he called Mr Lam who came immediately. He apologise the driver for calling him but the older man just laughed off. He said bye to his brother and friends with a promise to meet soon.

Dr. Liu Haikuan

     *Hope you liked the chapter

     *Hope you liked the chapter. *

          Don't forget to vote and                             
                      comment

                              🤗