18. Fun (Sneak Peek)

The ride to Xiao mansion was silent yet yibo was sure that Mr Zhan could hear his heart beating loudly in his chest. He looked at the gorgeous man sitting beside him. Mr Zhan was checking something on his iPad. He looked so handsome in that spects. He always looked extra hot in spects. Yibo then looked at the hands still joined. He felt warmth, cared and for some reason safe. A feeling he had not felt since his parents died. Yibo knew where all this feelings were leading and it scared his life out. He could not imagine what he would do after these two months. Will he be once again left to fend himself with no one to hold him. And even now he did not know what to do?? What if he embarrassed Mr Zhan Or Mrs Xiao. What if...?? As if sensed his troubled feelings, he felt a tug on his hand.

He looked up to see the man looking at him with concern visible in his eyes. Yibo let himself be pulled towards those strong arms. The arms that made him feel grounded even at the times he had his worst nightmare and dreamed of the day he lost his parents. Zhan held the boy in his embrace. It felt so so right. The way the boy fitted perfectly in his arms. Everything felt so good. He placed a soft peck on the head that was now rested on his chest.
"I am here" He said softly. A newfound voice he had reserved only for his boy. Yibo nodded feeling bit calm with just those three words.

Soon the Bentley entered a huge gate

Soon the Bentley entered a huge gate. Yibo looked out of the window with wide eyes filled with curiosity and surprise of a little kid. Zhan smiled at the innocent expression. The bently stopped in front of the mansion and Mr lam opened the door for Zhan who got out elegantly as ever. He looked at all the people gawking at him then at his mother who came running towards them. Turning he reched out his hand and soon yibo came out leading many gasps. As everyone looked at the ethereal being standing in front of them.

Everyone was looking at the heavenly couple but before anyone could say a word. Mrs Xiao came forward and took yibo in her embrace, hugging him closely as she pulled zhan towars her. 
"Ohh my babies. I  was waiting so long for. Where have you both been?? Hahh" She inquired as she caressed and hugged yibo close.

Hii guys

Sorry for this extreme late yet incomplete update. But I have a valid reason for not updating. As some of you might know that I had promised to update frequently by August 5 that is our baby's b'day. But my marriage was fixed and your author got married. So I am extremely sorry for not updating as this marriage and everything was unexpectedly much more harder for me. To get hold of my life and everything. All the rituals and everything but now that diwali is over most of the rituals have come to an end. But still I have my exams and mang more. I sincerely hope to update soon. As more than you all I want to complete my stories. I hope you all understand.

And please stop bashing me in the comments or dms. As I am already emotionally exhausted with all these new changes and exams.

Here's a small sneak peek of my wedding day.  If you want I acn add little details of my wedding rituals at the end of some chapters.  This chapter would be updated and completed or maybe I would just upload next chapter. It would be informed to all my reader priorly.

The next update will only be after Christmas

Sorry in advance.
Please pray that I pass in all my exams as only than I would be able to calm down and write my stories...

Yours
Lovewangxian2003