3

"Burgers coming through! Only ketchup?" Steve said walking through the door trying not to drop the burgers and milk shakes. Me and Debbie both raise our hands as he handed them to us. I was never really a big fan of a lot of things on my burger j like to keep it plain and simple.

Suddenly Frank walked into the house drunk like always and had blood covering his face." are you wearing my sweatshirt?" I said to Frank get up and starring at him madly. I was still so confused on how he would even fit into my sweatshirts. Suddenly Frank had punched me in the nose I fell back onto the coffee table holding my nose to the blood wouldn't go everywhere. "Guy at the bar told me to pass it on" he said walking into the kitchen.

V handed me a rag to put over my nose Ian put his hand over mine to make sure the blood would soak in the towel. " what fuck frank" Steve yelled starting to get aggressive with frank. "Steve leave Steve!" Fiona yelled as she pushed him away and out the door. After Steve was gone me, lip, and Ian went upstairs so I could change and get cleaned up.

I put in one of Ian's old shirts and random shorts had I found on the floor, they were probably carls.

"You should had hit him back" lip said lightning a joint. "If I did I would have killed him" I told them as I was still trying to stop the blood. "You'll get 8 to 10 years for man slaughter. Not that bad" lip said passing the joint to me.

Lip kept teasing me about alot of this so I got up and left.

"Where are you going this late?" Fiona yelled. "OUT!" I said making my way out the door to the Milkovich's house to see Mandy. I knocked on the door and mandy answered "hey what you need?" She asked.
"I need to talk to you" I said as I walked in.

We went into her room we talked for hours we soon fell asleep, till I was woken up by Mandy telling me i needed me to leave because terry was coming home soon. It was around 1 pm when I started walking home.

I walked in to the house to see Fiona punching Steve in the face. "hey what's wrong?!" I yelled stepping between them. "Steve kidnapped frank and put him in Canada!" She yelled back.

——————————-
We were all in the RV on our way to Canada to smuggle frank back home.

We spent the day watching movies and talking.

When we finally arrived we picked up Frank and went on our way home.

We arrived home and everyone was waiting outside the house singing and yelling with Canada flags. "Oh shut up" frank yelled as he walked into the house slamming the door.