5. Give me the gun

"IAN GALLAGHER" I heard Mickey yell . Ian ran so fast to the back room. "You meat with the wrong girl!" Mickey yelled.

"There's a door in there that leads to the ally he probably went out that way" I told Mickey.

"ALLY ALLY" Mickey yelled. Mickey picked up a snickers and said "I don't like men that hit girls" he said to me.

Mandy probably told him that frank hit me in the nose. I didn't care he knew. I was going to say something but he all ready gone.

——————————

The past few weeks have been crazy kev and v got married, Debbie stole a baby, lip got busted for cheating for people, Ian told Mandy he was gay.

Today I walked in to the kash and grab and kash was there with his head down. "What's up?" I asked him.

"He took the gun" Kash said sadly. "Mickey took the gun!?" I yelled. "You have to stand up to him"

"I will be back" I told him as I walked out.

I pounded on the door, Mandy opened it I just walked in down the hall till I saw a door with a sign on it tell everyone to stay the fuck out.

I knew it was mickeys so I walked in and went through the drawers. "What are you doing" Mandy yelled.

"Tell Mickey I want the gun back TONIGHT!" I told her.

I left in rage . I just went home to calm myself down.

———————————
It's was later that night I was outside the house and I picked up a crow bar that was on the porch.

I opened the door to see terry passed out on the couch from the welcome home party they had.

I opened mickeys door to see him laying on his bed sleeping. I taped him with the crow bar.

"I want the gun Mickey!" I told him. "Gallagher?" He said confused still trying to wake up. "Ok one sec" he told me.

Instead of grabbing the gun he slammed me on to the bed I tried kicking him but he straddled me and pinned my arms.

He grabbed the crow bar from my hand and held it in the air ready to hit me. I sat with my eyes closed ready for him to hit me.

He didn't tossed the crow bar and took of his shirt then mine we started kissing my lips then my neck. We didn't stop there though.

——————————
We where know standing getting dressed he handed me the gun and I said thanks.

"This never happened" I told him. "Ok Gallagher." He said back putting his shirt on.

I walked out his room seeing Mandy. Shit this isn't good. "What are you doing here?" She asked me.

I lifted up my shirt to reveal the gun on my side. "Wow you really got it" that's all she said before I left.

————————-

"Did you get the gun back?" Ian asked me as we smoked a joint. I showed him the gun on my side.

"How did you get it?" He asked "I have my ways" I said. "No really tell me how did you get it" he laughed.

"I fucked Mickey" I said quietly. "You fucked Mickey!" Ian yelled

"You fucked Mickey?" Lip said walking in the room. "Yeah?" I told him.