Part 10 Reunion at USJ

Izuku swarm empowered form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

I don't own either My hero Academia or anything used from Ghibili they are owned by their respective authors.

My god you guys are awesome 4.7k views and over 100 likes. Thanks so much I did not think this would happen.

Recap

Izuku took out the Shie Kassikak single handily. But before he left the important information of his daughters name was revealed

End of recap

Time skip by about a year Izuku is now 17 years old Eri is 9 Milim is 10 Himiko is 10.(I feel like I messed up the time skips if I did I am sorry)

Since we last seen our hero who single handedly took out the Shie Kassikak. He spent the month after the massacre enjoying time with his daughter playing with them and even bringing them to see other countries with the assistance of the cat bus.

Now some of you may be wondering whatever happened to the tormentors of Izuku past life. Well after it was known that All Might neglected his son his fame dropped and first place went to Endeavor. All might also gave One For All to Izumi but she was never able to use it with consistent nightmares showing how much she tormented Izuku while seven ghost telling her she is not worthy.

When news came out that the big three of Aldrea had to go see a therapist and no longer have any recommendation for UA many people cut their ties with them. Leaving both Izumi and Katsumi more angry and easily irritable blaming Izuku for all their troubles believing that all this could have been avoided if Izuku never existed and that all their suffering was because he hid his quirk while Shota personality turned cold and was actually sad because she saw Izuku like she saw Touya a big brother figure.

All of the UA kept on searching for Izuku believing that he was still alive and in hiding trying to do good in his own way, hoping that he is having a better life somewhere else. Especially after Midnight felt them.

But Momo was so sad after not seeing Izuku for long periods ask her mother to investigate and who hired detective Tsukauchi. Which she soon learned about all that has happened and how he may still be alive with a quirk.

Now we see the class of 1-A on their first day

Momo *Thought*: "Izuku where are you, Eraser Head said you are still alive. Why have you not come to find me yet? Ah great I have to deal with those three"

???: "Take your feet of the desk at once! You are disgracing and disrespecting the previous seniors who used it and the makers"

Katsumi: "Why should I four eye?"

???: "I have you know my name is Tenya Lida from Somei private school"

Katsumi: "Oh a private school stuck up, four eye I can't wait to crush you"

Tenya: "Are you sure you are trying to be a he.."

Momo: "Excuse me you are blocking the way"

Tenya: "Sorry my name is Ten..."

Momo: "I heard you Tenya my name is Momo and you should probably go and seat down our teacher is already here"

Eraser Head: "It took you 5 minutes to calm down"

Eraser Head at this moment chose to slowly crawl out of her sleeping bag.

Krishimia: "What is that thing"

Mina: "Pour holy water on it"

Eraser Head: "Enough. Now put on this uniforms and then meet me at field Beta"