2

Yena went to her work. She has a friend named yumi.

"Hey yena" yumi looked at her and waved her a hand in excitement. "Yoo hey yummyy". Both hi-fied each other.

Yena: bitch! Do you know what happened today?

Yumi: how do i know? You asshole

Yena: okay well! Today a random boy texted me.
Yena: lmao he was nice to talk with.
Yena: i just roasted him. HAHAH

Yumi: oh wow. Btw don't get in trouble later.

Yena: maybe let's see in future.

Yumi: c'mon lets go. We've some to do stuffs.

Yena: yeah.

_____

Here jungkook just lying down on the matress in a huge room of his and looked at the ceiling and thought about her  she seems interesting yet she teases me alot. Imma get to know more about her. he smirked and suddenly he got a notification. It was from taehyung, his best friend who works with jungkook. They both are friends since childhood. They were like brothers. They share everything and when one gets sad the other comforts. Their bond is just so strong. They sometimes are hard to handle.

Taehyung: hey cocksucker

Jungkook: hey my beautiful man.
Jungkook: why sudden message?

Taehyung: nothing bye.

Jungkook: you pussy tae. Tell me-.-

Taehyung: nothing....  We achieved our goal i mean our project has got on top no.1.
Taehyung: and also we got another project from the park company, so we will soon make this company as ours by collaborating with them.

yes, they have made the other company as their's however in legal and also in illegal way. It doesn't matter as they are one of the biggest buisness men in Korea. But there is still something which they wanted to have. Its the company they were talking about. Its a powerful one. Jungkook really wanted to revenge on someone from the company, the ceo.

                     _______________________________________

*back to conversation*

Jungkook: mhm.. that's such a good news. No one can get that except me.

Taehyung: yeah bitch.

Jungkook: i'll arrange a party then.

Taehyung: ofc yeah.

Jungkook: btw today i met a girl named yena in instagram. She seems so interesting. You know.

Taehyung: oh😏 send me her id partner.

Jungkook: bitch stfu. She is mine.

Taehyung: wai- wait! When?

Jungkook: a few days ago and ill soon make her fall for me.

Taehyung: all the best bitch. If she didn't like you then i will date her. She will definitely fall for me.

Jungkook: stfu. She won't fall for you. So calm your dripping dick down.

Taehyung: okay bitch bye imma go now. I've some work to do.

Jungkook: yeah bye.

After that jungkook turned the phone off and made his way straight to the bathroom and grabbed a towel with him and went in.

He then looked himself in the mirror and slowly took off his shirt and the things which he wore but with boxers on.

He was just thinking deeply about something. "I just look so good that such twinks fall for me so soon, I'll make her soon mine" he kept smirking while touching his jawline running his finger through it and then he spent some time there and bathed, came out and wore a dark blue shirt with some normal pants. He took the phone and made

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know 2nd part is short. I'll try to make big one:( and i feel like 2nd part is boring. Hope you guys still support me :/ love you all.