5

"Everyone, get up and get all your things done. Let's go" teacher said after they arrived at the forest.

Everyone got up and took thier bags and started to head out. When yena got up she looked a little surprised because she slept on tae's shoulder. She apologized for that to him.

"No problem, Yena" he said to her with a smile.

Jungkook just glared at taehyung. Taehyung mocked at him so jungkook gave him a middle finger.

Though they fight like this, they know they are just playing around. Taehyung would never take jungkook's properties. They trusted each other.

"Guys, go take rest for sometime in your rooms. After an hour we'll let you know to get ready for camping. Food will be provided only if you guys come in time"

Everyone got their rooms. Jungkook and taehyung in a room, yena and yumi in a room.

"Aish, this is so tiring" yena sighed and threw herself on the bed. "Imma take some rest" said yena, "wait, I'll come too" said yumi and jumped on her.

"You!!" Yena kicked her in the ass. "Yah! Now that hurts" yumi said while rubbing her ass.

"Omg I'm so excited cuz my crush is in my team" she squished me in excitement. "Ahh, stopp" I pushed her just a little. Later they chit-chated and slept.

____

"Tae, my dad will be throwing a party for the successful project, the one he always wanted to succeed. So he told me it will be held the next week" jungkook excitedly said to him.

"Really! Then we are gonna enjoy the whole event, this news just got me excited" he was so excited because they both enjoy a lot whenever an event like this is held.

Taehyung has the personality of flirting with girls that made him even more excited for the party as many pretty and modern people attend this event.

Jungkook rested for a while and tae went to freshen up. A little later jungkook thought of something, yena.

Playboy: hey babe, are you up?

Yena: whaaat? Im sleeping zzzz

Playboy: you're so funny. now get up, let's talk.

Yena: ahh no i wanna sleep, bye

Playboy: no don't, pleaseee 🥺

Yena: look who's being cute?

Playboy: nevermind, now you're awake ig

Yena: okay im up, now tell me. What?

Playboy: im just bored

Yena: i. Is that why you woke me up? I'll go sleep

Playboy: no, just kidding. It's just look we are in same team so it's way more easy to talk to you.

Yena: but I wouldn't listen to you

Playboy: I'll make you do it anyway

Yena: let's see

Playboy: are you challenging me? okay okay let's see then.

Yena: so how's it going?

Playboy: fine..? Never knew you could talk like this to me.

Yena: im not talking about you, the one who was with you, whom i slept on

Playboy: why are you asking about him?!??

Yena: i just slept on him the whole way. so yeah. Is he okay?

*Playboy: he must be okay because he liked it* deletes it
Playboy: he is okay ig.

Yena: okay then.

Playboy: I'll go bath, wanna join me babe?

Yena: here you are. The same old flirty jungkook.
Yena: i. Dont. Wanna.

Playboy: haha, just kidding

Yena: now go bath

Playboy: bye babe! See you at the camp

Yena: yeah bye.

then she went back to her slumber. Taehyung came out and jungkook went to bath as well.

____

Everyone has arrived to the camping location. Yena and yumi came late and it was embarassing.

Especially for yena, because of jungkook. He held his mouth and laughed secretly while ii was getting scold. I mumble cursed at myself for being late.

"So guys, get together with your pairs. Let's make a camp. We will be giving you points for each team on how you guys are making it.

Who makes it good will be getting something special. I will tell you guys what it is when the winner is announced."

Everyone murmured about what it would be. "Don't expect too much guys" the teacher smile-laughed at us.

"So let's get it done guys." She encouraged us and everyone started making a camp.

"Did you get the things I asked, jungkook?" I asked him. The three decided to split the things half and bring it. Yena and taehyung got the things.

"Did i?" He asked me in a teasing tone. "Bitch, how would I know? Wait, didn't you bring it??!"

"Calm down. I brought it." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him as  he kept getting on my nerves.

"Okay guys, let's build it." Taehyung was excited.