6

Yena pov

We almost completed building it but it looked simple like the others.

We had to do something in order to make it look better. So i asked the both of them if they had any ideas.

"Why don't we decorate it in a natural way by the use of trees and flowers or something like that?" taehyung suddenly exclaimed.

"That's a good idea but how do we do that?" I asked him as jungkook nodded at my statement.

"Kay, wait. I'll bring it" he ran away before we could say anything. "I hope he doesn't take much time" i said to myself in a low voice.

"Why not? We get to spend some time together" he smirked at me playfully. I just looked away. Ahhh this man.

He kept staring at me that i got a little flustered so i looked away. I could still sense his eyes on me. Who wouldn't get flustered tho. He was hot for a reason and his piercing eyes while looking at me damn....

"Thank god you came" i heaved a sigh when taehyung came in sight.

"Okay, give it. Imma keep the flowers in a proper place, you help me."

_____________

"okay guys, the time is up." The teacher came clapping to get our attention.

Everyone stood there near their camp. Teacher looked at the camp made by the students and went to the same spot where she came.

"So, the winner is...."

Ofcourse it should be us.

"Before i tell you the winner, let me tell you what you gonna get. Its nothing but bulgogi" she looked at our bright face when she mentioned about food.

I hope we get it omg. Food and i are one.

"The winner is ofc jungkook and jungkook's team" some faces became small, some shared smiles with him and giggled, blushing as jungkook was popular around them.

"Yah, we won" her mouth curved up into a big smile, she gave a hi-fi with both hand to him but he was in his lovely moment staring at her face that was bright.

he was lost for a moment. she swayed her hand in front of his face. "hey, are you listening? We won!!"

Then he got snapped "y-yeah!!" he nervously smiled at her scratching his neck.

_____________

Everyone went to their respectful camp and got their food, the others food were simple except Jungkook's team. Because.. they had bulgogi !

Yena just stuffed her face while eating. Taehyung and jungkook and just chuckled at the way she was eating.

"slow down baby" jungkook said as he giggled. "Yahh! Don't call me baby" she said while stuffing food into her mouth.

a minute later, someone stood near their camp, they didn't know who it was so taehyung went to look.

It was yumi, she was about to scare her, she thought yena would come but she didn't know it was taehyung.

When he came out from the camp, "boo!!" she put her hands up and scared him instead of her.

"I-" taehyung looked at confusingly with a small laugh but it faded away when yumi got struck by a stone and fell on him.

but he caught her anyways. they both stared at each other a second and looked away.

"Are you okay?" He asked her in concern. "uh, yeah. I'm fine" she was so embarassed that she looked down at her foot while sticking the hair behind her ear.

"haha, come in then. Join us if you don't mind" he welcomed her with a smile on his face. "Okay" she went in.

Yena looked at her surprisingly because her face looked red as tomato. Then yumi sat next to her.

"why are you looking like that?" yena whispered into her ear. "I'll tell you later" she did the same.

"I came here for food now gimme" yena smiled and took a piece then fed her.

later, they finished eating. They had time to relax now so jungkook and taehyung were busy mocking at each other and talking about stuff.

Here yumi talked to yena about what happened earlier.

"fuck i fell on him, you know. It was so fucking embarassing" she pouted sadly. Yena bursted out laughing while hitting her on her shoulder slightly.

"ah, i missed it I should have watched that scene" she then continued laughing.

"bitch. Fuck you" she rolled her eyes. "Okay okay, i was kidding. But...you know what. I kinda ship you guys."

"yah don't you know i have a crush on jimin" she then turned expression into a shy one. "but I would maybe change my mind tho..."

"See, i hope you pair up with taehyung" she giggled teasingly.

___________

Students were now taken to a river that was located near the forest. The water looked pretty clear. It was sparkling that made their eyes blessing.

Some of them jumped inside the water, playing along side with their friends.

Yena was looking for yumi but she couldn't find her. She would probably eye sighting jimin or smt. A sudden movement caught my attention.

Some hand grabbed her, she thought it was yumi but when she looked at the person, it was jungkook. He took her somewhere else.

:: yena pov.

"Hey, stop. Where are you taking me?" I asked him as we ran a little away from the people who were playing.

"Here we are." He took me to a nice spot. It was mesmerizing and calming. He pushed me into the water gently and he also jumped in.

"Why did you push me like that? Ahh I got fully soaked now" he chuckled and said "don't worry, I'll give you my shirt, just enjoy"

"Yeah yeah I'll enjoy surely" i splashed water on him playfully. "So you want this like that" he nodded his head constantly while smirking and did the same thing to me.

We played like this for a while. Then we sat on the sand near by drenched.

I realised that my body was showing. I mean my nipples were showing. i didn't realise that he was staring at me.

"Bitch, don't look" i covered myself. "Here take this" he gave me his blazer that he removed before we jumped into the water.

"T-thank you" i wore it, his colonge really smelled great. I sniffed his blazer while closing my eyes.

:: no one's pov

Cute...he thought to himself as he looked at her. "I wanna tell you something" his eyes looked genuine and serious for a second. She looked deep into his eyes. "Yes...?"