4

a/n: im going to cringe a little in this part omg so don't mind me, just read the story <3

Yn has changed his name to hottie

Hottie : okay then I'll meet you there.

Yena : no i won't

Hottie: you naughty! I'll find it anyway
He smirks himself

Yena: how?!?!

Hottie: I've my ways.

Yena: ok whatever

Hottie: by the way, our teacher said they
will shuffle the classes tomorrow as our
camping trip starts soon and I'm sure you'll come too.

Yena: omg you're coming too?

Hottie: yeah why are you that shock?

Yena: never knew someone like you would come
and yes im coming too.

Hottie: ikr im famous. kiss me.

Yena: shit no, you bitch

Hottie: why not?

Yena: never, why would I do that.

Hottie: well let's see that,btw tomorrow they will
split up pairs, i hope we get into the same team

Yena: that can never happen but its okay..

Hottie: for real?

Yena: yeah because a group has three members
So don't get high hopes
She giggled herself

Hottie: but you still stay with me even if it is three of em

Yena: lets see if you are in the same group as me

Hottie : i hope I'm in.

Yena: well, it's getting late. Sleep soon
Good night, imma go sleep

Hottie: sleepy baby, kay bye
Wet dreams...!

Yena: uh hmm.. not like you
You have wet dreams

Hottie: about you right? Okay
Smirks

Yena: .....
ahh this guy.

___________________

:: morning ☀️

It was getting late for yena, yumi already called her to come quicker and said she will manage coming here.

Then after some time she came, just in right time and sat near yumi. "Hey bitch, what took you so long to come?" Yumi whispered to her.

"Well i slumbered a little too much, that's why i couldn't catch it up" said yena. "I knew it" yumi giggled at her pleased face.

"Well hello guys!! Everyone listen!! As everyone know, we are going to select your group so everyone come to the main building as soon as possible!!" said the teacher and went to prepare the things for it.

So yena was getting ready with her friend. When yena got ready, she just looked around casually until her friend got ready and then they left.

______

"Okay so i hope everyone has arrived, now I'll tell everyone's pair and we'll be planting trees.We will be having a lot of fun games too! Yes it is a forest trip to plant trees.

"I hope no one makes mess. So (group 1:Jungmin, Jake and niki, group 2: jimin, suga,yumi ......and group 12: jungkook, yena, taehyung.)"

"Okay guys i hope you got your pairs. Lets get going already." Said the teacher and everyone started going to their respectful seats.

Ahh why does he have to be in my group. she sighed and went to the seat.

Taehyung was in between jungkook and yena. Thank god he didn't sit next to me. She rolled her eyes and looked out at the window ignoring both of them.

"Bitch i did it as you asked but why should I even third wheel for you" said taehyung to jungkook. "aren't you my friend? Can't you even do this for me?" He made a face in puppy eyes and cringey way pout he knew that would irritate him.

"Argh stop it already i can't look at your face" he rolled his eyes. Jungkook laughed at him teasingly.

Taehyung also wanted to make jokes so he " should i talk to her.. as she is sitting next to me?"

"Dare doing it and I'll kill you dumbfuck" said jungkook.

Tae stick his tongue out at jungkook and he tapped her shoulder in order to call her but before doing it jungkook hit tae's hand. He hissed.

Jungkook: "You better stop"

Tae: ahh okay calm down he mocked

Few minutes later, yena slept on taehyung's shoulder. Jungkook just glared at him but he didn't do anything. Then he also slept.