Character Info (Must Read)

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 16 years old

Height: 5'9 (175.26 cm)

Looks:

Powers: Energy Projected Weapons, Telekinesis, Teleportation, FlightHe summons weapons that he can use in combat

He summons weapons that he can use in combat. They have two states, one is a semi-materialized state where it won't deal physical damage but instead deals damage to the psyche (The attacks used on a majority of enemies as it is far less likely to kill but instead knock out). The second variation is fully materialized which will deal damage physically. He has telekinetic control over his weapons in both states. He can teleport to the location of his weapons while they are summoned. Through this, he can achieve something close to the ability of flight. In order to "fly" he must summon his weapons (in either state) like in the first image below. Then he'll be continuously teleporting while using his telekinesis to move the weapons in the direction he wants.

Semi-materialized:

Fully materialized:

Fully materialized:

Hero Name: Noctis (nicknamed Noct by his teammates)It is the Latin word for Night since he is dressed in all black and has black hair, but is also a play on words for knight since he has the power to summon weapons and his primary weapon is a swor...

It is the Latin word for Night since he is dressed in all black and has black hair, but is also a play on words for knight since he has the power to summon weapons and his primary weapon is a sword, which known as the Engine Blade (the sword he's holding in the semi-materialized picture).

Bio:
Y/N was a runaway who lived in Metropolis. He had a falling out with his parents when he was 12 so he ran out of the house and lived on the streets for a few weeks. When he gave in and decided to go back home, he found both of his parents dead and all of the valuable items in their house had been stolen. Through the anger, grief, and self-hatred he ended up unlocking his powers. After the funeral, he was now an orphan with nowhere to call home, but he vowed to get revenge for what happened.

His parents both worked for Wayne Enterprises as chairmen and were doing work in Metropolis, so Y/N tried to find competitors in the city who would've wanted his parents dead. In the end, he knew only one place that would end up doing this, and that was Lex Corp. When he infiltrated the building he passed all of the guards and made his way to Lex Luther himself hoping to find answers, but ended up being captured by Luther as he knew what was going on.

When Y/N awoke he was being saved by Superman who was fighting Lex Luther. When it was finished, Superman freed Y/N, who then begged to be taken under his wing and trained as he was left with nothing and this would give him a purpose. Superman, feeling bad for him decided to do it and the two became partners. When Superman revealed he was Clark Kent, he ultimately decided to adopt Y/N and the two (along with Lois) kept up with what they've been doing.

Personality: Charismatic, sarcastic, laid back, stubborn, rebellious, serious (during missions)

Best Quote: "Revenge only makes sense to the envious, those who have not heard the other side's story, and those who choose not to listen."