The Start of the New Adventures

Y/N: "Clark, come on get up! No lazing around man."

Clark: *chuckles* "Alright, Alright. Give me a few minutes."

This is one of the few times since they've met where Y/N has been impatient. As Clark was brushing his teeth, Y/N spoke up.

Y/N: "If you don't hurry, I'm gonna leave without you!"

Clark: "I can do without breakfast I guess."

He put on his suit, kissed Lois goodbye, and he and Y/N took off to the Hall of Justice.

Y/N and Clark were in front of the Hall.

Y/N: "See? I knew we were gonna be last with you moving so slow."

Clark: "It's fine. We're just... uh, fashionably late."

Y/N: *sigh* "Let's just go in."

After they went past the paparazzi, they walked into the Hall and towards the library. As the door opens they see Speedy (Roy) walking up to them.

Y/N: "Yo, what's up... Roy?"

Roy walks past the two newcomers, but Y/N grabs his arm.

Y/N: "You okay man?"

Roy: "Yeah I'm perfectly fine Noct. All of them, *points to the heroes behind him* they're the ones with problems!... Now let me go. I'm leaving."

Y/N let him go as Roy walks out of the room, not looking back.

Y/N: "The heck did I walk in on?"

Y/N and Clark walk up to the group. Wonder Woman appears on a large monitor with a stern face.

WW: Wonder Woman to Justice League. There's been an explosion at Project Cadmus. It's on fire."

Batman spoke but was interrupted by another message. Zatara appeared telling them that the Sun was going to be blocked. They ended up deciding to stop the second threat as it is much worse. The Justice League members told their partners to stay put. All of the League members left, leaving Robin, Kid Flash, Y/N, and Aqualad.

Kid Flash: *scoffs* "When we're ready? How are we ever supposed to know when we're ready if they treat us like, like sidekicks?"

Aqualad: "My mentor, my king. I thought he trusted me."

Kid Flash: "Trust? They don't even trust us with the basics. They got a secret HQ in space!"

Aqualad: "What else aren't they telling us?"

Robin: "I have a better question: Why didn't we leave with Speedy?"

Y/N: "'Cuz what he did was childish. At least from how he acted when he left since that's all I know."

Robin: "Still he made some points that made sense."

Y/N: "So does a 9-year-old who wants to get something very badly."

Aqualad: "Another question, what is Project Cadmus?"

Robin: "Don't know. *smirks* But I can find out."

He walks over to the large computer as the other three follow. He begins typing.

System: "Access denied."

Robin: *scoffs* "Wanna bet?"

He begins typing again.

Kid Flash: "Woah. How are you doing that?"

Robin *smiling* "Same system as the Batcave."

System: "Access granted."

Robin: "Alright, Project Cadmus, here in D.C. That's all there is. But if Batman's suspicious, maybe we should investigate."