Kenny ackkerman

Eren eyes locks on the women with familiar short black hairs.The fight has already begin. His eyes follows her every move. How can someone look beautiful when she is kicking someone's ass? Only Mikasa ackkermann.

"You..." He unknowingly voices out.

"What?" Lousie turns toward him in confusion.

"What" Eren stares blankily grabbing floch attention.

"What??" Now floch adds something new to can't-be-called conversation.

"Isn't she awesome?" Lousie says with admiring eyes on the female on the stage.

Eren couldn't answer which but he silently agree and only remain standing with agape mouth.

"Hmm..i don't know. whatever" Floch nonchalantly speaks in air to which both lousie and eren shoot glare at him making him gulp and seal his mouth.

"You know, since you look interested. I must tell you. She is unbeatable champion of ring. Many people train hard to beat her but no one wrecked her streak except for the female titan, she is also unbeatable. I mean she didn't beat the red beast. It was tie when they both were against each other.....and blah blah and blah blah.."  Lousie who thought she found another fellow fan in eren so she kept blurting and praising her ideal.

Eren listened only the first half then he got lost in the match. How mikasa whoop the opponent's ass without being affected with any of his attacks.

"So blah blah and blah..."

Is she still going on?

Floch seemed to to be very annoyed by her non-stop chattering.

The ring's bell ringed as the the man who collapsed down on the stage, all beaten up, he isn't even moving. Is he died? The referee came to check his nerves, fortunately he was breathing so he raised mikasa's hand announcing her victory which made the crowd go wild.

Lousie jumped on her position almost losing her composition but floch gives her hand to balance. So nice of him.

Mikasa who has the usual stoic face didn't seemed to be affected by her victory. She lazily walked down the stage. By the stage she talked to a another familiar short guy who had his hands crossed who also seemed unaffected by her victory. She then walked ahead of him.

"That's the guy." Lousie whispered.

"That tiny guy?" eren asked just for confirmation to which she nodds.

"Be careful, he is retired but used to be the most strongest champion of ring. Before red beast came, no one could beat him" She exaggerated.

"Okey.."

He signalled floch and he understood the gesture and walked towards the short guy. He talked to him and the guy held the same stoic expression with his hands still crossed. He took a quick glance at eren and nodded back at floch and walked back somewhere in the crowd.

Floch returned.

"He will be waiting in 3rd alley, he said to come shortly"

They both exchanged a nodd. Lousie who wanted stick around so she decided to walk along with them.

Eren wanted some information about the guy named 'Kenny ackkerman' He knew this familiar guy who long time ago arrived at his home to pick mikasa but he doesn't know his whereabouts now. Lousie who is also a trusted part of this underground ring whose role is to invite the loyal people who would be interested in boxing. Somehow she met floch and claimed to know this guy. She told them he was lastly seen with this short guy in this place and never saw him again. Rumor has that Kenny ackerman owns this underground ring but no one can confirm.