Savior

"Where is mikasa?"

No one answered him, Sasha went blank and it made him more pissed.

"Are you Mikasa's cousin?" Jean stepped up to question, he remember hearing about Mikasa's brother but never seen him or meet him in person.

Levi turned towards jean.

"Yes, i am.." He calmly replied.

Jean start sweating internally, he must be the one to break the bad news to him about his sister's kidnapping. He couldn't imagine the shock and sorrow will strike upon him after the words that will leave his mouth.

He squeezed his eyes closed, facing the floor.

"I am sorry, your sister got kidnapped" He said slowly.

Jean didn't dare to open his eyes for the moment he could hear the silence, he frowned with his eyes closed when he heard foot steps.

He opened his eyes to see Levi placing the suitcase on the table even more surprised when he didn't saw any change of expression on his face.

Levi looked at Armin who was leaning on the wall before.

"Has eren gone to reiss's place?"

Armin could only nod, surprised to realize, levi was aware of the situation.

"Tch, that stupid brat.." Levi seemed irked.

"Can we do anything to help them out, its frustrating sitting around doing nothing" Armin voiced, pleading, tears welled at the lining of his eyes.

The helplessness in his voice could be sensed by everyone. The concern for his friends was visible on his face, for him they are more like family and he could risk anything to make sure they were safe.

Armin's concern for his friends even moved Levi.

"Only if we could decode that laptop" He pointed at the suitcase without looking at it as his back was facing the table.

"Even if we did that, what we could do? Reiss is very powerful, he could always cover himself up by bribing" Armin reasoned with whimpers while blinking the tears off.

"If we have the proof showing it to police is futile, we have to take it to Erwin smith"

"Erwin Smith? Are you talking about our principal?" Armin frowned, so did everyone except for sasha, hitch and connie, he was inspecting the suitcase.

Everyone gave him curious look, urging him to explain his point.

"You know nothing about your principal, he is my old friend, his dad used to run a company in the past which rivaled reiss's but then Reiss pulled some dirty move, one day police raided his house and they found black money it was obvious reiss set him up, Erwin's dad was very polite man who would never stoop down to such level but then the media believed the story, everyone started accusing his father." Levi sighed.

'Erwin was just 15 years old when his father committed suicide. with the help of the money his father left he educated himself, he was clever enough to succeed every life problem, He grew up and started working as a lecturer and became principal of your college and he then bought the college when he earned enough money. He decided to grow a company side by side and through the journey he made many powerful contacts, if anyone could help us, its him' He narrated it to them.

The room was consumed by silence, no one knew how to react to this information.

Until the clicking sound disturbed the silence, everyone's attention went towards the sofa where Connie was busy taping the buttons on the laptop which he took out of the suitcase.