Chapter 14

Bennett recovered quickly, it only taking him about two weeks.

And so the two of you set off, bags loaded with supplies, and weapons repaired. First destination was Wolvendom. The two of you walked the path, instead of taking the wilderness trail. Neither of you wanted to risk it. You gently took Bennett's hand in your as you walked. Bennett perked and looked to you, giving you a soft smile that made your stomach flip.

Bennett perked when the trees of Wolvendom were visible. You noticed them too as you sped up, running into the woods, "Razor!" You called. You looked around, questioning if Razor was even there. "Razor..?" You said. Bennett remained behind you when suddenly you were tackled by the long grey haired boy, "Lupical!" Razor beamed.

You laughed, "Hi Razor!" You hugged him, then the two of you stood. Bennett looked to Razor and waved, "Hi! I'm Bennett!" Bennett smiled. Razor tilted his head and waved slightly, "Razor is... Razor." He said, unsure. You looked to Razor, "Razor, do you mind joining our team? We'll be going to all sorts of places! And don't worry, there'll be plenty of food." You said.

Razor began to think, "Razor think..." He said, blinking a few times, "Let's do it." He smiled. You smiled, high fiving Bennett. Bennett smiled and hugged you. You perked and hugged back. You two let go of each other and motioned for Razor to follow you as you headed back down the path, to Liyue. The journey to Liyue would hard, and you knew that as you had to travel there a few times.

About ten minutes in of walking, you felt a tug at your back, it was Razor getting into the food. "Razor!" You said, turning, "No food just yet! I want to get to atleast another way point before we eat." You said, not mad at Razor, just upset he didn't ask. Razor looked away shamefully, "Oh... Razor's sorry.."

"It's quite alright." You said as you kept on. "Y/N?" Bennett said. You looked toward him. "How much longer till Liyue?" He asked. You looked down, "Awhile. It might be a day trip." You said, with a sigh. Bennett perked, "You're willing to make a trip this long for a team..?" He said, surprised.

"Of course! And I mean, we will travel everywhere together! The people we are recruiting are the adventurous type anyways." You tried to reassure. Razor was behind the two of you, sniffing everything. You giggled at Razor, "Are you liking the journey?" You asked. Razor nodded excitedly, going back to looking at everything.

The three of you stopped at the Stone Gate teleport point. You put your bag down on the grass, rummaging through it to find the blanket you packed. Razor ran off to go find berries, also to go explore. Bennett helped you, smiling, "How much longer till Liyue?" He asked. You giggled, "This is Liyue, but not the city." You smiled, "Welcome to Liyue!" Bennett's eyes sparkled, "Woah... I actually made it to another place outside of Mondstadt..." His voice seemed almost sad.

You perked, "And we will go to many more places if I can help it!" You beamed. Bennett perked, "Yeah! Benny's adventure team shall be the greatest adventure team! Especially with someone as amazing as you, Y/N!" He beamed. You blushed, "No, Bennett, because of you. It'll be because of you, with your fiery passion and adventurous spirit."

Bennett blushed at the compliment, "Y/N..." He said. "I'm being serious, Bennett! Stop giving me all of the credit that you deserve.. the self depreciation." You said, looking the boy directly into his green eyes. Bennett perked, looking away, "But.. You are so amazing, you deserve it!"  He smiled.

You glared at him, "Bennett. No. Stop it. You need to take some credit for things too." You huffed. Bennett perked at the sudden change of the emotions, "Y-Y/N, bu-" Bennett tried to protest. You stomped your foot, "Bennett! No! Take some credit, for once, dammit!" You yelled. Bennett jumped, now feeling horrible as he latched onto you in a hug.

You perked, hugging him in return and suddenly you felt horrible. You held him close, "I'm sorry Bennett, I didn't mean to upset you.." You began to sniffle. Bennett perked and just responded with pulling you down on top of him, still in a hug. You just rested your head on his chest, everything suddenly became peaceful. You laying there with Bennett. It was dreamlike.

The wind softly blew, causing the flowers to gently shake. The same wind gently blew your hair, the feeling heavenly. Bennett's arms warm and comfortable. Everything was so relaxing, and that's the way you liked it. You closed your eyes, melting onto the warm body. Bennett felt you relax, gently stroking your hair.

"I love you, Y/N.."

————————————————————
Author's note: Hey guys! So my life has been crazy, between moving and life in general, I haven't been able to update. So I made this chapter extra long just for you guys, and I brought two videos that I made just as extra for you guys! Featuring photos. (Videos in comments)

 (Videos in comments)