Chapter 15

WARNING: ANXIETY/PTSD EPISODE

"I love you, too, Bennett..." You said, heart pounding and face about as red as the vision the boy wielded. You two let go of each other when you heard Razor returning, happily holding a bunch of berries and meat in his arms. Bennett perked, eyes sparkling, "Sweet! You found some meat!" Razor shook his head, "No. Meat for Razor and Lupical. Berries for Bennett." He huffed as he set the items down on the blanket.

You laughed softly and began to prep the food. Not wanting to put out fires, you simply made a fire out of resources you had. You cooked the meat and made a glaze out of the berries Razor picked, and some sweet flower you had packed. The two boys watched you, drooling. You looked over your shoulder and playfully pushed their faces away, "If you two want to be any help, I would suggest finding a suitable area to camp in tonight."

The two boys perked and bolted off together, leaving you alone. You watched as they ran off, adding everything you could to make the dish delicious. You did say you were going to make it up to Razor.

Switching to Bennett and Razor
Bennett laughed as him and Razor ran along side each other, still looking for a suitable place for the three of you to stay. Razor stopped when he found a spot just along the river, it even had a small campfire from previous campers, "Bennett! Razor found spot!" The long grey haired boy said. Bennett ran over, looking around, "Yeah! Y/N will like this." He smiled.

The two boys started to run back together, racing each other.
Switching back to Y/N
(Quick Warning, the anxiety/PTSD and mentions of b[!!d, angst starts about here, so if you wish to skip, go to the seventh paragraph)

You heard the bushes rattle ahead of you, "Oh hey guys! Welcome ba-" You began, then perked when it kept shaking, "Hello..?" You tilted your head, standing up to prepare if anything was about to happen. That was when an arrow flew by your ear, nicking it and your shoulder. Your E/C eyes widened with fear as tears immediately filled them.

Horrible memories came flooding into your head. Memories you wanted to keep down. Memories you hated. Arrows, the very thing that killed both your parents. You were barely four when your family was attacked by Fatui on a road trip. Your mother took an arrow to the heart protecting you.

Your father died of injuries shortly after returning to Mondstadt. Leaving you, to be raised by your grandmother. The bush stopped rustling and you collapsed, hugging your knees as you cried. You didn't want to die. You wanted the memories to stop. You touched your middle and pointer finger to your ear and shoulder, checking for blood.

You put your fingers in front of your face, eyes widened as you panicked. Then a though rushed by your mind 'Bennett and Razor!' Your eyes widened. You didn't care about your own injuries anymore. You put out the fire, grabbed your sword and began to search rapidly. But soon, the world went dark, and then the next thing you felt was the grass.

Razor and Bennett were heading back to you when Bennett saw you out of the corner of his eye. His eyes widened as he ran over, gently shaking you, "Y/N!! Y/N, wake up!" He called. Razor was confused on what to do, but shook you too. You began to wake up, tears pouring out your eyes as you latched onto the two boys in a tight hug. Bennett's eyes widened when he saw the blood, "Y/N.. you're hurt.." He said.

Razor perked at the word 'Hurt'. He perked, "Someone hurt Lupical?" He growled, then stood and ran off to go find whoever hurt you. "B-Bennett... A-are you and Razor o-okay..?" You said as you cried into Bennett's chest. Bennett held you close and completely sat down. "Yeah.. we are both fine.." He said, "What happened..?"

You explained everything, shaking and crying. Bennett's eyes widened as he kept you close, "I'm so sorry... But who would want to hurt you..?" He asked. "I-I have no idea..." You said, about to rant again. Bennett perked and just shook his head, "Shh.. Just.. sit here against me and let it all out.. I'll be right here. And let's hope no trees fall on us." He chuckled. You giggled slightly and just snuggled into him, relaxing as he gently rubbed your back.

You closed your eyes as you relaxed. You didn't know how you got to be friends, or perhaps something more, with Bennett. But you were happy you were. Bennett held you close for a good ten minutes, covering your ears when he heard Razor start to fight something. He could tell, he heard lighting and Razor's howl.

You perked and tilted your head. Bennett just smiled, "It's okay.." He scooped you up, walking to the place you were before. He sat down with you, softly humming. You snuggled into the blonde, looking into his eyes as he gazed back into yours. He had calmed you down a great deal. You two sat in complete silence, gazing into the others eyes for several minutes.

Your faces grew closer together as your lips then touched. You eyes closed as you blushed a dark red and so did he. You pulled away as he did, both of you a blushing mess. "Bennett.. I love you.." You said. Bennett smiled softly, "Y/N... I love you too.."

—————
I woke up today and choose soft angst. You're welcome.