001

|Disclaimer|
I do not own any songs or pictures I use in this story. I only own the plot and my OC's. Credits go to the right owner!
I also want to say, that I'm not trying to romanticize „all this"  and That murder is never okay, just because you're jealous or you love that someone. That's definitely not a reason to murder or do anything wrong with that person in any way.

I hope y'all understand what I mean because I also want to say that English is not my first language!! Please correct me in the comments, if I got anything wrong.

Now let me explain what „Yandere" is:

Yandere is a term used for a person who is initially loving and caring to someone they have a strong affection for until their romantic love, admiration, and devotion becomes feisty and mentally destructive in nature through either over-protectiveness, violence, brutality or all three combined.

Yandere characters are mentally unstable, incredibly deranged and use extreme violence or brutality as an outlet for their emotions.
(Credits Go to „The dere types of wiki" / „fandom")

Warnings for this book:⚠️
Blood, deaths, obsession with someone, stalking, abuse, violent, horror, maybe smut,age gap, murder and sickness, etc.

Please leave this story if you don't feel comfortable with these topics. I warned you...

Y/n POV:
I was now standing in front of my father in his office.
You're probably wondering why I am here. Well, let me tell you why.

My father is a famous millionaire. And he has many fans but also haters. He once almost got killed because of whatever reasons. Or someone stole like 20.000$ but did not get away with it.
This is all I know because my father never talks with me about these topics.

Well, my father is so overprotective that I can't go out alone. Either Sebastian, my personal bodyguard, must come with me, Ymir his manager, or my father himself.

„So You're letting me go move to New York?" I asked him excited.

„Only if I find a good bodyguard who will take good care of you," he answered.

„I have Sebastian." I raised an eyebrow „He is enough for me. He is so nice to me and also takes good care of me."

My father looked up at me, put his pen down, and interviewed his fingers together. „Well Sebastian will no longer work as a bodyguard"
I looked at him in disbelief. „His wife is pregnant and their baby is coming in like a month. That's why he asked me if he could quit for a while till his wife can do everything by herself again. I agreed, of course."

„Oh...well congrats." I smiled. „But I don't need someone else! I can take care of myself.".

„Y/n, I'm not going to let you live alone in New York." he now stood up from his black leader chair „It's too dangerous. But I promise you, I'll find a good bodyguard for you."

I just rolled my eyes. I'm tired of being watched everywhere I go. Of course, I loved Sebastian and I'm really happy that he can spend time with his little family but it was annoying. If I wanted to spend time alone with my friends and he is there with us.

Father's POV:

I watched as Y/n walked out of the door and slammed it close.
Frustrated massage my hands I sit down again with a sigh.