002

A/n: this chapter has the mention of rape. If you do not feel comfortable please leave.

„Come in!"

I turned to the door just to see Xavier standing there with an all black outfit and kinda messy hair.

„Good Morning, L/n Y/n" he bowed „Your father told me we should go for a walk or go to the garden for a little tea to get to know each other better."

I chuckled „Please call me Y/n. Without the ‚L/n' But of course! I'm quickly going to change my clothes and then we can go drink a tea."

He nodded and instead of leaving he just stood there and stared at me.
„Is something?" I asked confused while turning more so I am facing him.

His eyes widened „O-oh yeah sorry" he bowed, turned around, made his way to the door and closed it after leaving.

I frowned a bit before looking at my closet to pick what I should wear now.
I chose a simple summer dress and made my way to the hall where Xavier is waiting for me.

He bowed again before he offered out his hand, for me to take. „Stop bowing. You're my bodyguard now...that means we are friends" I smiled at him before accepting his offer and putting my hand in his.
I smiled when I saw how red he became.
We made our way to inside garden, were everything was prepared to have a perfect
tea for two.

Xavier pulled the chair out for me. I thanked him and looked for a tea I wanted to drink now.

There were many options. But I chose (favorite tee) because the smell reminds me of my mother. Well, this is what father always says. So it's actually how I imagine her to smell.

I watched how a maid poured hot water in my cup and then into Xavier's.

I took a sip and thought of a question I could ask him because the silence is almost killing me.
„So Xavier..." I started „Tell me about yourself. And maybe something about your childhood if you feel comfortable."

„Well..." he gently placed his cup on the glass table „I'm 26 and I work for your father."

I chuckled at his words „Come on a bit more. Tell me where you from?"

„...my mother is Russian and my father is half maroco, half German."

„Interesting..."

„Yeah...my father passed a few years ago due cancer. This really broke my mothers heart and she became an alcoholic and drug addict. Because of this I moved to my grandparents but they also passed due they age, so I moved back in with my mother. She started to abuse me and once even..." he paused and looked at his green tea.

I gently placed my hands on his „You don't need to continue". I made circles with my thumb and smiled up at him.

I want him to grow comfortable with me, if he has a sensitive topic, he definitely does not have to tell me, just because I'm a millionaires daughter or a rich person. It's his past and his decision if he wants to tell anyone or not.

His green orbs met mine „My mother raped me when I was 13..." I saw how tears started to build in his eyes.

I didn't know what to say or to do, so I only said 'I'm sorry'.
I was heart broken when he told me that and I can clearly see he was too.