005

„Wow..." I was amazed. „This is beautiful!"

I turned around and saw the maid and Xavier looking around before locking into my eyes.
I smiled at them and held my arms up, „Let's get it started!"

They both smiled and started unpacking.

Time skip

We're finally almost done unwrapping all the furniture and even decorated a bit.

„Hey Y/n." I heard Xavier call me from the kitchen.

I placed the books down, I wanted to place in the shelf, and went to the kitchen.
„How about we take a Break from all the boring decorating and celebrate that we are finally done with the apartment? I think we deserve to go eat outside."

I started to think. It's not a bad idea. We're finally done and I think we put much effort into it so we deserve a rest.

„Alright let's go."

I went in my room and putted a beautiful black dress on and combined it with black heels. (Or what ever you like)
I heard a knock on my door „Are you ready? Can I come in?"

I opened the door and I saw Xavier in a white blouse and black pants. He looked really attractive especially with his hair pulled back.

I saw how his eyes roamed down my body.
„W-wow, Y/n," Xavier's eyes widened „You look stunning and incredibly beautiful!"
He suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me close to his body.

My heartbeat increased and I couldn't help but get shy.

Stunned by his actions I glanced up at him. Confused.
He slowly closed the space between us and leaned in.
„I could look at you for hours," his deep voice whispered right next to my hear, sending shivers down my back.

Our eyes met and his grip on my waist softened.

„Oh I'm sorry." He let go of me and took several steps back „I didn't want to make you uncomfortable."
I smiled and grabbed his hand. I gave him a kiss on his cheek and tugged him out the door outside.

„Let's go. I'm starving" I smiled and run to the car with him following behind.

We drove for 40 minutes because we didn't discuss before where we are going. But at the end we found a cute little restaurant not far from downtown.

Xavier parked the car and got to my side so he could offer me a hand to help me come out of the car. I gently took his hand and we both walked inside.

We got a table for two, Not to far from the inner place of the room.

After 2 minutes of waiting a waitress came up to us with a genuinely smile.

„A beautiful couple are you two" the waiter said and gave us the menu.
I smiled at him „No, no we aren't one but thank you."
He smiled and just nodded before going back to where he was coming from.

I looked into the menu but little did I know that Xavier already chose his first victim.
He didn't like how the waiter smiled and talked to you as if you were his. But you aren't. You're only his. Xavier's.

Xavier suddenly stood up. I looked confused up at him „You okay?" I gently closed the menu and put it on the table „Where are you going?"

„I need to handle something real quick" he answered without even sharing a glance at me. „I'll be right back".
And with that, he runs off.